Notary Rotary
Jaime Jessup (MortgageNotary) rears his ugly head once more
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 9/15/06 11:20am
Msg #146345

If you still have an open invoice with MortgageNotary.com, you might what to check this out.

http://www.deltonainfo.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3769

If you do not wish to speak up on the forum, please feel free to fax me copies of your outstanding invoices. I will be turning over my personal information on JJ to whom ever wants it. If you would like to show the unsuspecting people of Deltona proof that JJ is a crook (IMO), I will be happy to forward your outstanding invoices to the proper city officials.

You might ask, as I did, why on earth would a man with such an immoral past run for public office? The only answer I could come up with is pure egotistical drive.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/15/06 3:55pm
Msg #146398

If Jamie owes any of you money can you please contact me (info in my profile) I just got a call from someone in Deltona and I believe they can helpSmile He has asked that I not put his info on the message boards,so can you contact me personally. We may be a step forward in getting payment for those that are owed.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/15/06 5:42pm
Msg #146427

Well, giddyup Sylvia! Nice gesture!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.