Notary Rotary
Just an observation...
Notary Discussion History

Just an observation...
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by BarbaraL_CA on 9/12/06 12:14am
Msg #145371

Just an observation...

If the time spent bashing on this board were used to market and promote your business, I would think that your business would pick up in a short period of time, you'd have more money in the bank, and "maybe" have the desire to post notary related business.

I realize that forums are open to various opinions and discussions, both off topic and on topoic, but I would think at a professional level with valuable input. Now it's at the point that one has to search the board in order to find threads that have value.

Perhaps Harry ought to consider a tab for the rumpus room.

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/12/06 8:14am
Msg #145395

Nothing personal directed at anyone in particular, just my 2 cents:

What I consider more tedious and ridiculous than any "bickering" is the numerous posts about what Harry should do after there's some sort of disagreement. Let's face it, for every argument that errupts, there will be several who feel the need to start yet another new post stating --- "how bad things are..." and "...what Harry should do..." and "...how professional we should all behave." Can't we all just be adult enough to understand we're people, there will be differing opinions and voices and this, too, shall pass? My gosh, was everyone here an only child?

Reply by Loretta Reed on 9/12/06 9:57am
Msg #145432

I understand everyone has their opinion (and some of mine are outrageous) but I have to agree that we should agree to disagree and help each other become better closers instead of bickering about something that doesn't really matter (most of the time).

I have really tried to just read the posts and move on instead of fueling the fires. It has helped me focus more on my business.

I love all of ya Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.