Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Kinda odd for a World SL...Appt in 1 hr.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Ndwa on 9/18/06 8:26pm
Msg #146858

Don't know if someone make a mistake b/c I've never seen a World SL with a post date. This package is dated for the 20th. This order is from TCT World Team in Clearwater-FL. I've been trying to call their designated after hour number without luck.

I've done enough World loans to know that their docs are date sensitive. Any idea or suggestion as to what I should do?

Reply by Ernest__CT on 9/18/06 8:41pm
Msg #146861

Of course you're not asking ...

... whether to post date your notarizations. You're just asking whether you should ask the borrowers to post date.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/18/06 8:46pm
Msg #146863

Re: Of course you're not asking ...

My choices are either leave the date as it (assume it was a clerical error on docs preparer) or have the borrower line through and put today's date.

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 9/18/06 8:55pm
Msg #146867

Re: Of course you're not asking ...

Did you ever do Ditech loans? If so, there were instructions in there for pre dating loans. Don't remember all the details, but if I remember correctly, they wanted the RTC with the right dates, the note and the mortgage date changed and the part where it says about "note signed on (date). Cross out, reright correct dates and have borrower(s) initial. Wish I could remember in better details, because their requirements were very specific (I only did one where I had to follow the instructions). Now I'm not saying that your lender would accept it or not, but it must be able to be done or they wouldn't have had the instructions there. Hope this helps.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/18/06 11:13pm
Msg #146883

I have seen some WA MU loans that were predated, but of

course our notary certs are always dated the date docs are signed before us.

Reply by DellaCa on 9/19/06 11:16am
Msg #146930

Re: Let us know what you did

I recieved your message and thanks but I see I can get those address's myself. Now a laptop I am still looking for I will call you on that asap.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.