Notary Rotary
Lisa P...
Notary Discussion History

Lisa P...
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 9/29/06 10:09am
Msg #149254

Lisa P...

I read that you wanted to have coffee with Winston...
Well, I had the hots for him once and asked for a photo. He did better than that!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/29/06 2:43pm
Msg #149320

whew! I'm glad he hasn't seen this post. Actually he is quite gorgeous, black hair, graying temples and steely blue eyes and a loyal family man to boot! His wedding band is titanium Smile

Reply by Winston_Tn on 9/29/06 3:49pm
Msg #149346

Re: Hmmmmm.....

I am quite flattered... especially coming from such a beautiful woman!

Alas, in all fairness, gentlemens ettiquite dictates that I must aver that my heart, and my single adoration, do indeed, belong to the one woman that gives me a reason to believe in love, my lovely princess of the angels, my sole romantic interest, my stunningly attractive, witty, exquisite, delightful and lovely wife.

The graying temples, and baby blues ( that have changed to steely blue ), are DUE to being a loyal family man with a titanium ring...lol

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/29/06 3:53pm
Msg #149348

Re: Hmmmmm.....

and I also happen to know that you are turning another year older Tomorrow! shhhh

Reply by Blueink_CA on 9/29/06 5:18pm
Msg #149364

Awww...you guys...

Get a room! Smile

Reply by Winston_Tn on 9/29/06 3:27pm
Msg #149339

Re: video

Geeeze...

Thats me alright ... but...

I can't believe they dubbed my voice!

Reply by Lisa Prestegard on 9/29/06 8:58pm
Msg #149382

Oh, boy... since when did coffee mean anything...

more than coffee? LMAO! Winston cracks me up... seriously... and is really quite brilliant, as his posts confirm. I would love to have coffee with he AND his wife, as I am sure she is as lovely an angel as he claims her to be. My post was not a lame attempt at seduction, I promise. But... I might as well pick up Charm in Alabama on my way North. ;-) She seems quite smitten! lol
*thanks for the super cute video, btw... I really needed the laugh today!*

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/29/06 10:38pm
Msg #149415

Lisa...

You're welcome Smile anytime you pass thru, give me a shout and I'll invite you over to my side of the mountain.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.