Notary Rotary
LoanSignersInc
Notary Discussion History

LoanSignersInc
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Robin_IN on 9/13/06 7:25am
Msg #145692

LoanSignersInc

Anyone care to share their experience with LoanSignersInc? I have a pretty big outstanding balance with them and they are not responding. I could only find 2 previous posts about them...one from 04 & one from June-05.

TIA!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/13/06 7:56am
Msg #145700

It took them 6 months to pay me (an system problem, they responded).
I finally went to title and they went to bat for me. But, never again will I accept one from them.
BTW, that is the same time frame my issue was in. Try calling them.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/13/06 7:56am
Msg #145701

It took them 6 months to pay me (an system problem, they responded).
I finally went to title and they went to bat for me. But, never again will I accept one from them.
BTW, that is the same time frame my issue was in. Try calling them.

Reply by MC_oh on 9/13/06 8:19am
Msg #145707

I did signings for them in May and June. It takes 60 days to get paid, but they paid my requested fee. You can also see the status of your account on their websight. Other than the fact they take awhile to pay, I've never had a problem with them and would work for them again.

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 9/13/06 8:41am
Msg #145713

I will NEVER take another job from them

Did a signing in June.
When I stil could not get anyone to return my call after 60 days,
I called the L.O. He got through to them of course and put us on
a three way call. Got my payment within one week.
I will NEVER take another job from them.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/13/06 2:24pm
Msg #145787

I got a call from them Monday at 1PM asking if I was available for a closing that had to be done before 4PM. Since the previous 2 closings I had done for them were paid at 60 days, I decided to add $25 to my fee. The scheduler said she would have to get the fee approved and would call me back.......of course, I never heard back from her.

Reply by Robin_IN on 9/13/06 2:49pm
Msg #145789

Re: LoanSignersInc...Update

I just got emails from them saying they had cut my checks (for 5 closings) and would be sending shortly.....maybe this forum made a difference?? Of course, the checks are not in my hot little hand yet, but it's definitely looking more positive!! Thanks everyone!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/13/06 2:59pm
Msg #145791

Good for you Robin...lesson learned?

Reply by Robin_IN on 9/13/06 9:35pm
Msg #145894

You betcha!! Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.