Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Loan Signers Inc. com , VERY SLOW PAY!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Scott_IN on 9/19/06 3:35pm
Msg #146994

Jump thru lots of hoops, then wait forever to get paid. Just a warning to others thinking about working for them!!!!

Reply by kimberly amos on 9/19/06 6:36pm
Msg #147043

How long did it take them to pay you????

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 9/19/06 9:17pm
Msg #147069

They had my invoice for over 60 days and I believe only paid
due to a call from the L.O.. They would not even return my calls.
I decided to take a chance with them but never again.

Reply by kimberly amos on 9/19/06 10:26pm
Msg #147090

what is L.O.??? I have done 3 signings with Loan Signers Inc.com and they still have not paid me. First Loan Signers Inc.com don't submit your invoice until they feel like submitting your invoice and then they make you wait 30 days from when they feel like submitting your invoice, once it's 30 days from when they decided to submit your invoice you have to go back into the site and request them to pay you, then Loan signer Inc.com tell you to wait and additional 10 days for then to respond. Meanwhile they don't answer the phone or respond to e-mails, but when you are doing signings for them they answer the phone all day long. They owe me money and I sure would like to be paid. I would like to post it on as many site as possible to let everyone know not to do any signings with this company. I believe they use notaries for 30 days and just don't pay them.

Reply by DD/OR on 9/19/06 9:35pm
Msg #147073

I did a signing for Loan Signers on Aug. 22. I called the other day and asked when I could expect a check. She said checks are sent 4-6 weeks after signing. We'll see. If I don't receive it by Oct. 1, I will start harrassing them and using the old Fax routine (faxing them 100 pages of invoices a day.) That will get their attention. I usually don't wait more than 30 days for my pay.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 9/19/06 11:24pm
Msg #147113

Is this the company that requires you to pay to get hired?

If it is them no one should work for them as we loan signers do not have to pay to get hired?
In my opinion you don't have to "buy a job" in our industry!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.