Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Loan Signers Inc.com VERY SLOW Pay, if at all!!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Scott_IN on 9/22/06 12:54pm
Msg #147805

I jumped thru their hoops, I rolled over, I played dead, I fetched, and they won't even throw me a bone. I just want others to know of their policies and make their decision. I will continue posting and giving my fellow notaries warnings! Work for these guys if you love to follow "rediculous" directions and then fight to get paid!

Reply by DogmongerCA on 9/22/06 1:29pm
Msg #147816

They did go past 30 days the last time I did on for them

But I logged onto their website and noted the error, and their Acct Dept got a check out PDQ

Reply by Tracy_ME on 9/22/06 2:22pm
Msg #147823

Re: They did go past 30 days the last time I did on for them

I have only received 1 payment on time. I Did 3 signings this month but I don't think that I will be doing anymore. Here is a letter I sent on Wednesday. I have yet to get a resonse.

I have not been able to submit my invoice for this signing. This signing was completed on September 15th.

Prior to 9/15, I had completed 5 signings for your company. I have only received payment for 1 on time (30 days or less).

***** signing completed 3/30/2006 check dated 6/7/06

***** signing completed 6/19/2006 check dated 8/9/06***

***** signing completed 7/20/2006 check dated 8/9/06***

It is my belief that the only reason that these two signings were paid on 8/9/06 was due to the fact that you had a signing for 8/9/06 that you wanted me to complete for you.

***** signing completed 8/9/2006 no check – no date

***** signing completed 9/7/06 was not allowed to submit invoice until 9/14….again you had two signings that you wanted completed on 9/15 when accepting assignments – I brought up the fact that I had not been able to invoice previous signing.

***** signing complete 9/15/06

***** signing complete 9/15/06

I have not been allowed to submit my invoices for these signings.

I have not received a response regarding payment for the 8/9/06 signing. If there is or has been a problem with my work, I would like to be notified of the specifics.

I expect payment 30 days from signing regardless of when your website allows me to submit the invoice.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Reply by Tracy_ME on 9/22/06 2:25pm
Msg #147824

Do they have a refund policy?

Please respond. I paid your company to be listed in your database… I expect to be paid for my services in a timely manner.

Do you have a refund policy? I am unhappy with the service that I paid you to provide me.

Reply by Tracy_ME on 9/22/06 2:26pm
Msg #147827

meant to say that I sent last letter to them today n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.