Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Loansignersinc.com, 48 days, no payment, no communication!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Scott_IN on 9/25/06 9:19am
Msg #148338

Just a warning to my fellow notaries, I jumped thru all the hoops this company set up for me. Updated their website after each step of the signing. Now, I can't get a word out of them. It's been 48 days since I completed the signing. Just a word of caution, work for them if you like not getting paid and not getting any answers! Very frustrating, I will never work for them again!

Reply by SueW/Tn on 9/25/06 9:30am
Msg #148340

Scott...takes forever to get paid by them, I don't take anymore of their assignments because you're looking at 60 days. You can go to their website and check your invoices, there should be updates posted on payments. If nothing is there drop down to "contact us" and click on Accounts Payable. That's been the only way I have been able to get them to talk to me in the past.

Reply by Scott_IN on 9/25/06 11:27am
Msg #148356

Thanks for the info Sue. N/M n/m

Reply by Robin_IN on 9/25/06 11:50am
Msg #148365

Re: Loansignersinc.com, 48 days, no payment, no communicatio

Hang in there, Scott....I just got paid this past Friday for one in July and 4 in August. You will get paid, but they are slow. You can also talk to Olivia and she will look into it for you.

Reply by eboughey on 9/25/06 7:03pm
Msg #148440

Re: Loansignersinc.com, 48 days, no payment, no communicatio

I haven't been paid in ages from them either. I keep the communication with them though. They usually respond within 24 hours if I contact them through the website.

Best of luck to you. I've been told I'll get my check by end of week and I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.