Notary Rotary
Mad borrower
Notary Discussion History

Mad borrower
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by cassiewi on 9/25/06 8:16pm
Msg #148444

Mad borrower

OK, this borrower r/s the appt because once I got there, information was not correct. She was livid that it was incorrect. Her LO said they would redo the numbers and have it r/s. I told her that if it was r/s, I could do it mon @ 7. I also told the TC that as they were on conference call the whole time she was yelling at LO. Well, no phone call, no new confirmation, I figured they couldn't get it done in time or they found someone else. Just received a call from the angry borrower saying it was scheduled for 7 where are you? I said no one called me to tell me that it r/s. She said well you're the closer, don't you people talk? I heard it was r/s. Her LO never called her today, nothing. I asked her to calm down and not to yell at me. That I was not the one in control. Needless to say she was bent. Now i have to see about this tomorrow. Just venting sorry.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/25/06 8:30pm
Msg #148448

Re: Mad borrower-Certainly not your fault......she is upset

not with you but the situation. I would soothe her with my words as much as possible if you can do the signing, get her done and be gone.....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.