Notary Rotary
Marketing leads...Name that price?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Ndwa on 9/24/06 3:50am
Msg #148181

How much do you think or would pay for 500 pre-printed labels with name & address of (TC/Lenders/Brokers) doing business in your state?

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/24/06 10:16am
Msg #148211

Re: Andy my hubby says 50 dollars but he's not in this

business........what do you think it is worth?

Reply by sue_pa on 9/24/06 10:51am
Msg #148224

the 'labels' aren't the determining factor. 500 'leads' should set the price. Anyone with any brains in their head can obtain that info rather quickly. However, most people won't so you have already done their leg work for them. If they get one steady client out of the 500 they'll have a return on their $$$ rather quickly, no matter how much you charge.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/24/06 10:58am
Msg #148225

I do have a list sent by Brenda TX and I already had a list prior to that, it is a matter of copy and paste, however it can be time consuming......

Reply by Mysti_FL on 9/25/06 10:16pm
Msg #148461

I think $50 is a very attractive price. I too have a few spreadsheets of information I have gotten online for local title companies, etc. However, who has the time to put it on labels??? So, if it is done for me and all I have to do is add the stamp....well, I'd pay it. Might even be willing to pay a little more if it also included the addresses on CD so that I could just pick them up and "merge" them into my letter!

Mysti

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.