Notary Rotary
Message Deleted
Notary Discussion History

Message Deleted
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jessie Calderon on 9/13/06 9:45am
Msg #145722

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Advertising

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/13/06 9:48am
Msg #145723

Advertising is prohibited on this forum

without prior consent from the moderator.
This is a waste of the notary's $50 IMO.
Personally, I want to be the one that decides if a company is "good" or not.

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 9/13/06 9:53am
Msg #145724

Re: Advertising is prohibited on this forum

Sorry! Didn't mean to offend you! I have been working as a mobile notary signing agent for 5 years and know the aggravation it is to complete a closing for a company and then not get paid. I have gone through that several times. I have about 70 different companies that I work for that pay me and without any problems. I am just trying to assist notaries in working for the companies that I have a good experience working with. AND don't you agree, that it takes so much time to sign up with each company individually? This way, the notary is being signed up with good paying companies and they don't have to take the time to sign up themselves. They can just take the calls and set the appointments without taking all of that time doing it themselves. AND taking the chance of the company (whom they have not worked for in the past) is going to pay them as promised. Again, my apologies for posting this on your forum!! :0)

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/13/06 9:55am
Msg #145725

Re: Advertising is prohibited on this forum - you are wrong

Jesse, This is not allowed on NR. It will be deleted shortly, is my guess.

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 9/13/06 9:57am
Msg #145726

Re: Advertising is prohibited on this forum - you are wrong

:0) When you see notary chat sites, you will see that A LOT of notaries are having problems with companies. I know that this will assist notaries in building their business without all of the stress and aggravation!!

Have a Great Day!

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 9/13/06 10:07am
Msg #145727

JESSE CAN YOU READ

It is in black and white in the Rules and Guidlines of this site.

I. Advertising

1. Do not advertise your own products or services without prior approval. Most advertisements are not relevant to most users and are therefore wasted space.

2. Do not advertise competing websites, directly or indirectly, without prior approval. We spend thousands of dollars per month to advertise our service for your benefit. We would rather not be paying to advertise for the benefit of our competitors. This includes sites like 123 and goMobile.

Msg #145728

JESSE CAN YOU READ

It is in black and white in the Rules and Guidlines of this site.

I. Advertising

1. Do not advertise your own products or services without prior approval. Most advertisements are not relevant to most users and are therefore wasted space.

2. Do not advertise competing websites, directly or indirectly, without prior approval. We spend thousands of dollars per month to advertise our service for your benefit. We would rather not be paying to advertise for the benefit of our competitors. This includes sites like 123 and goMobile.

Msg #145729

Sorry for double post. n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/13/06 10:08am
Msg #145730

It's not "MY" forum

But if you have so many great contacts, how will you have the time to submit all this information?
And, for the record, this has been tried before: I lost $35-3 years ago when a similar "opportunity" presented to me, and within 3 months, I had lost the cash and the co. was no longer in business.
You may be on the up and up, Jessie, but who knows you? What are your references?
If you can't read and acknowledge the rules of this forum before posting, how do we know you will submit our information to other companies as you state?
Maybe you won't follow THEIR rules, either.
How do we know you have good judgement about your 70 companies?
Already we know you have spammed some of us via the mass email you sent out about this.
Your credibility was shot the moment you posted this email.
it is very suspicious indeed.

Reply by kathy/ca on 9/13/06 10:24am
Msg #145734

70 SS is nothing. When I started I signed up with 300+ & in

a saturated area, that isnt even enough to make it full time, every day, 8 hours a day. Signing up on my own was part of the process of "building" my business, one which was an important step to make it grow. Besides, if someone else is silgning up for me then that someone else would have to be privvy to all my personal information. No thanks, not for me and I would bet, not for my peers either!

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 9/13/06 3:35pm
Msg #145807

Re: 70 SS is nothing. When I started I signed up with 300+ & in

Why is that everyone on this site so rude?? There is no need for that. We are all adults, lets act like it! :0) Thats ok, everyone has their opinion. Have a nice day!

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/13/06 10:29am
Msg #145735

Re: Notary Sign Up Services

It's very easy to set these kinds of things up with a form. Andy Le and I have laughed about the rip off scam that it is in the past on another site.

You set up your form to email all the info to as many signing services as you want.

One click and the scammer makes $50. Too high for the money. The notary will still have to create the hard copy of the hand written application.

LOL. This is rich.

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 9/13/06 3:37pm
Msg #145808

Re: Notary Sign Up Services

Yeah, that proves it!! Everyone on this site is really rude. I am not a scam artist. That is just crazy that you all would think that I am. Have a Good Day.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/13/06 4:05pm
Msg #145811

Of course, jumping in on a site and ignoring the rules and

posting commercial self serving posts isn't rude? Now if it was just self serving we I might give you a pass but no, you had to make it commercial. What have you shown us to make us even consider that you are not a scam artist, hmmmmmm? Rudeness begets rudeness and you just got to reap what you sowed. Don't let the door.....etc.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.