Mobile SIgning Service in Ca
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Sandra L Spescha on 9/14/06 6:44pm
Msg #146188

Mobile SIgning Service in Ca

Anyone done any business with them?

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/14/06 11:28pm
Msg #146236

I have only done one signng for this company. It was in the beginning of August and they paid in about three weeks.

Reply by DD/OR on 9/15/06 12:35am
Msg #146249

They better not ever call me again. They're in Irvine, CA. I did a signing for them in July. I had to keep calling them for my money. David kept saying it was in the mail. It never was. I called the Title company. They said they had already paid David. So I started faxing David and the Title company, demanding my money. I faxed each of them 100 times a day. It worked, because I was jamming their Fax machine. The Title company got onto David to pay me. Today, I received a check from David. It was $15.00 short. So I'm going to continue to Fax them 100 pages a day until I get the rest of the money.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/15/06 1:40am
Msg #146258

There are more than one MSS. I've worked with MSS out of Roseville (by Rochelle) and Ontario (by Joy/Michael Lamb). They both were wonderful to deal with.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/15/06 1:43am
Msg #146260

The one I worked with was in Ontario, CA by Joy/Michael Lamb. They were very good to work with, and as I said paid quickly.

Reply by ananotary on 9/15/06 9:06am
Msg #146298

Re: Mobile SIgning Service in Ca/ Ontario......But...

If you are shorted by Joy/Holly and you bring it to their attention, they will stop using you. They were great until they shorted me $60 and I didn't just turn a blind eye. They were so rude that even if they called me again I would NEVER work for them again. Instead of sending me my check , that they screwed up and moving on they sent me an email "thanking me for my past services" with an very condesending tone.

Reply by Loretta Williams on 9/15/06 10:01am
Msg #146313

Stay away from Mobile Signing Service in CA. I did a closing for David in June, and just received payment after numerous calls.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.