Posted by Debra Holston on 9/1/06 9:16pm
Msg #143056

My Brother

Keith Reddock in Fort Worth, Texas.
Thanks

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 10:27pm
Msg #143076

Re: My Brother- Debra

What about your brother? The first few words with "thanks" suggest maybe.... need for prayer? Please clarify.

Reply by Debra Holston on 9/1/06 11:18pm
Msg #143087

My baby brother had to have surgery for cancer that men can only get. I asked for prayers that everything would turn out good. He had surgery yesterday everything went fine but he will need chemotherapy or radiation for a month just to be on the safe side. The doctors said they got it all but you can never tell. I am a cancer survivor so I know the fear that one goes through.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 11:31pm
Msg #143091

Well then Debra, your request for prayer is so valid! Honey - don't pusy-foot around these things, just say them! There are many thoughtful and prayerful people on this board who will support you simply because you ask for it!

I just didn't get what you were saying in your first post. Now I do and hope others in the community add Debra's Brothers prostate cancer to their list.

I will. Thanks for asking for the prayer - and you might be benefitted by a more positive attitude because many miracles happen.

Thanks for asking, Debra.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 11:39pm
Msg #143093

OT - My Brother- Debra

Sue, Debra had obviously posted at another time and I missed it. Debra called me about Evan one day. We had a very nice chat. She is a very sweet person.

Debra...that is a rough surgery. How long will he be in the hospital? How old is he?

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 11:43pm
Msg #143097

Re: OT - My Brother- Debra

***Sue, Debra had obviously posted at another time and I missed it***

I guess I did too.........obviously. I'm more than happy to help Debra as this is a difficult thing. Count on prayers from at least two of us if not more by your earlier posts.

Reply by Debra Holston on 9/1/06 11:44pm
Msg #143100

Re: OT - My Brother- Debra

He is 44 and it was one day surgery. He is home now he had testicular cancer.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 11:51pm
Msg #143103

Re: OT - My Brother- Debra - Thanks for clearing that up.

I knew a man who had that surgery when he was around 40. He had a full recovery and has done very well. Actually, I knew his wife. You have my prayers tonight. It must be wonderful to have a baby brother. I always wanted a brother.

Reply by Debra Holston on 9/1/06 11:43pm
Msg #143098

Thank you TitleGal, my original post was a few weeks ago and another member asked for my brother's name that is why I posted only his name. I am very positive about the outcome but you can never have enough prayers going up. We still need all the prayers we can get.
THANKS EVER SO MUCH AGAIN.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 11:44pm
Msg #143099

You're welcome honey. Count on my prayers and God bless you.

Reply by Debra Holston on 9/1/06 11:45pm
Msg #143101

Thanks and may he continue to bless each and everyone.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/2/06 12:08am
Msg #143104

Prayers have already been said Debra

and thank you for asking for them. Sleep well.

Reply by Giselle_CA on 9/2/06 12:21am
Msg #143110

Debra,

I missed your previous post. My prayers go to your brother. May God bless you
and your family.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/2/06 1:14am
Msg #143119

Debra,

My son-in-law had testicular cancer two years ago at 32 years old, and had this same surgery. He had to have the chemotherapy and radition treatments as well. He is doing well and remains cancer free. I will continue to keep your brother in my prayers.

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/2/06 7:20am
Msg #143122

I have added him to my prayer list. I will keep you in my prayers as well, it is a hard thing to be a friend or family member of someone in this situation. Keep your head on straight.
Beverly

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/2/06 8:32am
Msg #143128

Add my family's prayers for your brother, Debra

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.