Notary Rotary
NOT WAITING FOR EDOCS
Notary Discussion History

NOT WAITING FOR EDOCS
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by DD/OR on 9/25/06 5:07pm
Msg #148413

NOT WAITING FOR EDOCS

Something weird is going on. Friday morn I had a call for an Edoc signing Friday night. Edocs weren't sent. My contact said if I don't get them Friday, it will be Monday. Here it is Monday and no Edocs or call from my contact. Nothing, Nada. Borrower said he hasn't heard anything either so it looks like its not going to happen. This morning I received a call for another edoc signing for this evening. It's not happening either. No Edocs, no call, nothing. What's going on? That's twice in a row. For 2 days now, I waited around for Edocs only to have them not come. So I decided they're not going to mess me up anymore. I will never wait around for Edocs again. I figure if they're going to come, they'll be waiting for me when I get back. If not, then that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/25/06 5:30pm
Msg #148421

DD...I am printing e-docs now for 2 more tonight, I have been having a 'hell day', but making most of what I make in a week one day.
Now the secret is this: Tell them you have a deadline for accepting docswhen you have other appts., during the intitial call. Stick to it.
I missed a 5:30 appt doing something else (like eating) to wait for e-docs.
The manager of the company (while I was on the phone inquiring) was ticked off at the entire scheduling staff and I could hear him in the background yelling that "no one is listenening, get off the phones and into the conference room NOW!" I'm waiting because I don't have to leave again til 7:30 - I won't even be home til 11 or so. It started this morning at 8am....nonstop.
Welcome to EOM Hellweek. Last week I was really busy too, no cancels.

Also, you have people scrambling around trying to make a loan happen and they fall thru.

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 9/25/06 6:22pm
Msg #148435

When you take the job, tell the person who is hiring you that you will set the appointment as soon as you get the docs. You will have some resistance, but the good companies don't have a problem with it. I had one today that originally was suppose to go Friday and the docs just came down a little while ago. But I did other work Friday and did not worry about it. .....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.