Notary Rotary
NREIS
Notary Discussion History

NREIS
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by LynnNC on 9/2/06 8:14am
Msg #143125

NREIS

I stuck with NREIS through their difficulties because I really like several of their schedulers. For those of you that might be interested, while their fees still aren't what they used to be, they now pay $100 for a 1st and $160 for a piggyback with edocs. That is my minimum for signings within 20 miles for companies with clean packages, and while many signing agents will not be willing to accept that those fees, I am sure there are others that will be glad to.

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/2/06 8:19am
Msg #143126

Their difficulties are self-imposed. But, thanks for the info.

Reply by Joan_OH on 9/2/06 11:13pm
Msg #143191

Yeah, but would you do a Champion scheduled 3 weeks in advance for $65? NREIS is doing those now. 85% of them cancel before you ever go to the appointment, but not before you've turned down other work.

Always ask who the lender is! Countrywide I will do if very close and at a time I'm unlikely to schedule something else.

Joan-OH

Reply by Lynn Lowry on 9/3/06 7:46pm
Msg #143276

All the ones I do for NREIS are Countrywide and the schedulers are great. The last email confirmation that I received included, "Thank You for your dedicated service!"

Reply by NREIS - SCHEDULING / RECRUITING on 9/5/06 4:45pm
Msg #143646

This is not accurate. although we do pay more for double closings (Piggyback) the fee for email documents is still 90.00 for a single refinance. Sorry for the confusion.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.