Notary Rotary
National Signing Network NO PAY???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Greg Harrison on 9/25/06 3:08pm
Msg #148395

Anyone else having any problems getting money out of National Signing Network? They owe me $200.00 from July. I have a phone number but cannot get anyone to call back. I checked the website and it has little to no info on it....not even a fax number. I am goign to file a complaint with the BBB today and see if that gets any results. I have left multiple messages and sent emails now for 2 months. Wondering if anyone else has had any problems?

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/25/06 3:19pm
Msg #148396

Great. I just accepted one for tomorrow am. They met my fee and I was impressed with the questions that they asked about my experience. I'll wait for more replies.

Reply by Elisa Dobbins on 10/10/06 10:32am
Msg #151363

I am too trying to get money from National Signing Network. I had a signing in August that they still have not paid me for. I have emailed and left messages and like you have gotten no response. I honestly do not know what to do at this point. Please let me know if you have had any luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.