Notary Rotary
Nationwide Notary, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Nationwide Notary, LLC
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Cheryl_NV on 9/30/06 10:33pm
Msg #149587

Nationwide Notary, LLC

This is a company in Sacramento, CA. Add them to your No-No list as they do not pay their Notaries.

Reply by Gina DePriest on 10/3/06 8:02pm
Msg #150045

I have sent Tanya Wermund and her company to collections, still no word or money.
Please notaries - do not accept any jobs froms her, you will not be paid and she will not return calls, emails or faxes.

Gina
Ocean Pacific Notary Services

Reply by DaniellaSoCa on 10/5/06 7:17pm
Msg #150577

I agree. I did a signing for them on 6/24/06 and have not been paid. They do not return phone calls, faxes, emails, or u.s. mail. Contacts are Tanya Wermund or Carie Williams.

Reply by Ami Izaki Chung on 10/20/06 2:06pm
Msg #153903

Yes, I got burned by them too. I did two signings for them in April 2006 and actually got paid for one. Deposited the check, and everything was ok. Then they sent me payment for the second signing and i was on my way to deposit the check when Tanya called and asked me to void it because they were going to change banks. She promised to send me a replacement check the next day. Still haven't received. She is not returning calls or emails. Now i know it was a total lie!! Beware notaries!

Reply by Cheryl_NV on 1/3/07 12:25pm
Msg #168853

I have sent them letters certified return receipt and they have come back as undeliverable. Does anyone have an address that seems to work for them?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.