Notary Rotary
Netco
Notary Discussion History

Netco
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by nancykay_mo on 9/28/06 1:51pm
Msg #149089

Netco

Just venting I received a check for a closing with Netco on Sept 13, 2006 and just today got a call from my bank informing me that the check was stopped payment. I also received a duplicate check a couple of days after the 1st one for which I called them and was informed that someone made a mistake and to return it. Now when I called about the stop payment, I was told they had received my second check back from me and would mail it out to me today. I think they should take care of any inconvenience this causes me (overdrafts) from trusting them. They also told me since I was unhappy they would add me to their do no call list. Who wants to work for nothing!!!!!!

Reply by MaryP/PA on 9/28/06 2:21pm
Msg #149097

I've worked for them a few times and have never had a problem with them or payment. Wonder what's going on now.

Reply by Sherri_mo on 9/28/06 2:52pm
Msg #149104

I also have done closings for Netco and never had a problem. They have always paid on time and a fair fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.