Notary Rotary
Netco Title Company
Notary Discussion History

Netco Title Company
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by DD/OR on 9/15/06 10:52pm
Msg #146456

Netco Title Company

Watch out for Netco Title Company in St.Charles, MO. I did a signing 3 weeks ago for them. I started calling them about a week ago when I didn't get paid. They kept giving me the run around. Then today they told me that they don't pay the notaries because they aren't licensed in my state. They're only licensed in several states like California and Missouri. They said Fidelity National Title (underwriters) would pay me. I asked them for Fidelity's phone # and address but they wouldn't tell me. At this point, I don't know what to do. I guess I'll go to a collection agency. I told Netco never to call me again. If you work for Netco, you're working for free.

Reply by Ndwa on 9/15/06 11:27pm
Msg #146462

You've got to be kidding

Who did you talk to? I worked with both Netco in WA & MO on a regular basis and they pay every two weeks after the signing.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 9/16/06 12:13am
Msg #146469

Re: You've got to be kidding

NETCO is a great company to work with. I've signed loans for both the CA and MO offices. Pleasure to deal with!

Reply by Life Saving Services - Doug on 9/16/06 2:52am
Msg #146485

Report them to there state agency for Fraud. After all aren't we Notary's supposed to help prevent Fraud.

Reply by Lee/AR on 9/16/06 5:27am
Msg #146491

I'm in AR, property closed is in AR. I was paid prompty by Netco.

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/16/06 7:42am
Msg #146498

I think whoever you spoke to didn't know what they were talking about. I'd call again and ask to talk to a supervisor.

Reply by BP/WV on 9/16/06 8:07am
Msg #146504

WOW thats surprises me

We do a lot of work for NETCO and they pay like clockwork.

Did you get the name of the the individual that said that. They obviously don't know what they are talking about.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/16/06 9:45am
Msg #146516

Re: Netco Title Company-DD call again get a different person

and perhaps the right answer......maybe the person you spoke with is new and has no clue.....

Reply by Sherri_mo on 9/17/06 3:19pm
Msg #146615

Re: Netco Title Company-DD call again get a different person

This certainly sounds uncharacteristic for NETCO, as they always pay very quickly and a fair price too. I can only say good things about them.

Reply by NETCO on 10/23/06 2:30pm
Msg #154514

No one told you that. If you would call there they will provide the customer service that you deserve. All you have to do is fax an invoice to them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.