Notary Rotary
New Hampshire Notaries!
Notary Discussion History

New Hampshire Notaries!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Barbara O on 9/19/06 1:10pm
Msg #146971

New Hampshire Notaries!

I know this has been done in the past, but perhaps we can do it again to get newer people in, and people who no longer practice filtered out...

I'd love to get some contact information on some other NH notaries. I had a company call me last night to do a signing and it would have been 140 miles ONE WAY! I turned it down and felt bad I had no one to reccomend to them in that area. Contact me or post here if you would like to set up an inter-NH network Smile

Reply by cmd_NH on 9/19/06 3:04pm
Msg #146989

I haven't been on for a long time....lot's happening....anyhow, I agree with you Barbara. I had a call last night that I referred to you. I often get calls for signings all over the state and far from my area, so having a list of referrals would be great! Keep me informed and let me know if I can help!

Reply by Barbara O on 9/19/06 5:16pm
Msg #147028

Yes you did and I wanted to thank you for that! I won't say that the borrowers were a ball of fun, but hey, a job is a job right! Yes I frequently get calls for jobs as far away as Keene, and I just can't justify the drive. If I had someone to reccomend to them, I wouldn't feel bad for turning them down, and at least I'd know someone that was a experienced agent was filling the job.

Reply by Laura Upton on 9/20/06 6:35am
Msg #147148

hi! i would like to be included in that. i never have anyone to refer either. i know of cmd; and i refer her if its further up north; but i know you've moved and not sure what areas you cover now.

Reply by Val/NH on 9/20/06 8:16am
Msg #147154

I would love to be part of a NH network. I also often have to turn down appointments and would like to have experienced SAs to recommend. I'm in southern NH- Londonderry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.