Notary Rotary
No confirmation from signing company, but
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Dawn/CA on 9/27/06 3:17pm
Msg #148878

Title sends me confirmation for 2X amount agreed upon with signing company. Signing co.
keeps saying they sent confirmation and never did. Now I am home from signing and still no
confirmation from Signing Co. It was a no-sign. Would you Bill Title or Signing Company????

Reply by Mindy_WA on 9/27/06 9:28pm
Msg #148969

That has happened to us...

I would still bill the signing service. They are the ones that contacted you. I have even received payment from the title co. and had to call the ss that hired and let them know. Luckily it was a company that we worked with regularily and they just adjusted the check for the months signings.

I know it would be nice to get 2X the amount agreed upon, but likely that would turn around to bite you in the behind. Keep hounding the SS to send a confirmation. Have them fax it if necessary. I keep them for my records and insist that I get one...probably should have it before the signing takes place.

But I'm sure you already knew all that.
Mindy

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.