Not being paid
Notary Discussion History

Not being paid
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jr Dorsey on 9/8/06 9:47pm
Msg #144651

Not being paid

Hi Guys
Beware of National Title Partners LLC these guys do not pay!
Had a client who would not sigh the figures were way off.
I sent the invoice as required. I called them they said we will look into it.
Called back second time still not payment.

Just wanted to make you aware.
Jr

Reply by Roger_OH on 9/9/06 8:55am
Msg #144687

Re: Not being paid - did you...

You may or may not have an issue; but before condeming the company, consider the following:

You don't specify a time frame; has it been two weeks or two months? Companies have wildly differing pay schedules.

Did you follow their established payment procedures for invoicing? Some companies require one invoice at the end of the month for all signings, then pay at the end of the following month.

Did you bill them full fee or partial fee for the no-sign? Were you aware of their policy on no-signs whene you took the assignment?

Not saying you're wrong - just need some more information rather than just posting a blanket indictment of a company.

Reply by MB_AZ on 9/9/06 2:02pm
Msg #144756

Re: Not being paid - did you...

I have never had a problem with them. They are one of my best co's I work with. They pay well and within 2 to 3 weeks. They do require you to use their invoice for payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.