Notary Rotary
Notary Direct....my 2 cents tonight
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Loretta Reed on 9/12/06 7:42pm
Msg #145633

Well, I have very few teeth after pulling a couple to get a signing really "confirmed" with Notary Direct. I did a search and found that they do not pay full fee if the borrower cancels.

I emailed back the confirmation and told them I accept only the full fee, even if the borrower cancels and the genleman said that they only pay a partial fee (whatever that means). I said no, I needed a full fee, he wrote back "shouldn't be a problem". I told him I needed a concrete answer or I wasn't do the closing and he could reassign it now. He emailed back that the lo would pay even if the borrowers refused to sign.

Boy, how many teeth have to get pulled in order for someone to prove a point. I was winning that battle or he could find some other mooch to do it. There is one $35 overnight doc closer here, let him use that moron (not saying that anyone else is if they accept $35, but this girl is and in Maryland, if they do it in this state, they are a moron).

Next time, I'll be sure to say no from the get-go

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/12/06 7:54pm
Msg #145639

Re: Loretta that is insane a notary will accept 35 dollars.. n/m

Reply by Calnotary on 9/12/06 8:31pm
Msg #145646

I wont accept a signing from Notary Direct since they did not pay me for a trip fee I did, and they really pay very low fees.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/12/06 8:33pm
Msg #145647

Re: Calnotary, can you click on my link I wanted to send you

something

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.