Notary Rotary
Notary Exchange
Notary Discussion History

Notary Exchange
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Rhonda Skansi on 9/11/06 1:24pm
Msg #145177

Notary Exchange

I accepted then declined a signing from Mario at Notary Exchange after reading negative posts about payment issues. He asked me to reconsider and stated that all of these notaries have been paid as of Sept 8. Is anybody here still waiting for payment from him that should have already been paid?

Reply by Genkichan on 9/11/06 1:30pm
Msg #145181

He may have paid, but working for him is an "at your own risk" venture. You are likely going to have to chase payment and wait a while for it.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/11/06 2:11pm
Msg #145189

I did one signing for Mario in December of 2005, and it took a lot of time and effort to collect my payment. I will not ever work for him again, I just recently turned down a signing from his company, I informed the woman that called that I do not work for companies that I have to chase after for payment. He has a reputation of paying when he gets around to it. All collection attempts, phone calls, faxes, e-mails, US mail, go completly unanswered.

Reply by taxpro on 9/11/06 4:18pm
Msg #145230

I did a signing for him about a year ago, and he paid in 18 days. That doesn't mean he's still paying timely. Just like the disclaimers on the brokerage ads say..."past performance is no guarantee of future results!"

Reply by Kirod9jx on 9/11/06 8:20pm
Msg #145275

NO! I am still waiting on payment from a Closing in April 06'. Didn't see a check in my mailbox today.
Just knowing others are turning him down gives me some satisfaction.

Reply by Dawn/CA on 9/11/06 11:38pm
Msg #145351

I'm still waiting for payment of a siging from 7/26. I left a message on his voicemail on friday
9/8 with no response.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.