Notary Rotary
Notaryone
Notary Discussion History

Notaryone
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by COCO_CALI on 9/7/06 4:10pm
Msg #144241

Notaryone

Are you guys getting email, to hoop on the Notaryone web page for free.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/7/06 4:31pm
Msg #144245

Yes, I just got it.

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/7/06 4:36pm
Msg #144246

Re: Notaryone/ Me too n/m

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/7/06 4:37pm
Msg #144247

Re: Notaryone/ Me too n/m

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/7/06 11:11pm
Msg #144365

Re: Notaryone.....yes ditto n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/7/06 4:43pm
Msg #144249

yes... n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 4:44pm
Msg #144250

yes... n/m

Reply by Signing_Doc on 9/7/06 4:47pm
Msg #144254

NO...I must be the one nobody loves or wants! (sniff) n/m

Reply by cassiewi on 9/7/06 4:50pm
Msg #144256

Re: NO...I must be the one nobody loves or wants! (sniff)

Don't feel bad Doc, me either..... Frown

Reply by Robin_IN on 9/7/06 5:08pm
Msg #144261

Re: Notaryone - me too.. n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 9/7/06 6:04pm
Msg #144274

remember that this company is a competitor of yours as

well as a signing service and a copetitor of Notary Rotary. Your support means greater hits and better position on search engines. Brenda Tx recently put their website and their efforts in excellent perspective. I don't happen to have the message but if Brenda happens by maybe she'll repost her comments. I don't recommend supporting them.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/7/06 6:13pm
Msg #144276

Re: remember that this company is a competitor of yours as

which is why I am amazed that this thread is still here.
They are a small signing service. And I am a moderator on that forum - but I do not advertise the forum here. And this (NR) is a far better place for notaries/signing agents. More experienced members here.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 7:29pm
Msg #144285

Sylvia, I am amazed also. n/m

Reply by Ndwa on 9/7/06 6:21pm
Msg #144278

Free is good, but...

How much income do one expect to generate from "general notarization" compare to the potential loss in revenue from a TC/Lender who might be so curious to check out your referal link.

As a signing service, I would be more than glad, going out of my way helping a prospective client (general public) in locating/referring a notary. The free directory would be a good gesture in helping or giving back to the notary community. The reciprocal link request clearly is tactical marketing...IMO

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 7:28pm
Msg #144284

Re: remember that this company is a competitor of yours as

Charles, you explained it just fine. Here's a slightly modified version of the original post...AND, take note...now there is a free database at N1 which will be used as a tool to bring more of you over to N1. Further, take note that I have no problem with the SS, the fact they are using the forum to build content. My diatribe on this is simply to let you understand the content value of your posts to that site and to make you aware that they are in competition with you, the notary.

==================

Lemme clue you guys in on something.

NotaryRotary.com uses membership dollars to advertise and get us, the INDEPENDENT notary more businesss.

From that we get the opportunity to be found INDEPENDENTLY.

Our posts help bring Google's light over here to shine upon the INDEPENDENT notary...not the signing service's forum where a signing service gets more business.

When you start posting lots of text on a signing service's forum what you are doing is writing their "content." Content is Google's fav-o-rite snuggle bunny. Good "content" will put a site up on the top with search engines.

So what? Well, that's going to give that signing service forum higher search engine rankings than they would have before they had the forum...and blow *you* right back out of the water as an INDEPENDENT (via NR's listings).

If you want to cut your own nose off by posting lots of content (via your discussion and postings) for a signing service, well...there ya go. Giddy up.

It was a good idea for the signing service forum host, but it's a bad idea if you want to shine independently on this site. You are helping the signing service compete against you. Very, very good search engine optimization for that guy...not so good for me and you.

================
I personally do not want to do a whole lot of SS work (except for certain ones) and prefer to be contacted directly by the lender/tc.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/7/06 7:43pm
Msg #144288

re "content" for search engines....

*** When you start posting lots of text on a signing service's forum what you are doing is writing their "content." Content is Google's fav-o-rite snuggle bunny. Good "content" will put a site up on the top with search engines. ***

With the latest and more frequest "content" of NR, then NR should soon be on top for "OT" and bashing!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.