Notary Rotary
Notrot rocks!!
Notary Discussion History

Notrot rocks!!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by bestcal on 9/1/06 1:58pm
Msg #142905

Notrot rocks!!

For those of you who are not yet premier members,sign up.I am getting more calls than I can handle and have been turning down signings on a regular basis.Received a call today from a lender for 3 signings tomorrow,all in the same city and they met my fee!

Reply by Joy223 on 9/1/06 2:14pm
Msg #142909

I think it rocks too. But I have to ask.....are you listed on any other notary sites. I ask this because when someone does a search both premier and basic members are listed. I am not a premier member yet but it is going to happen soon.

Reply by bestcal on 9/1/06 3:21pm
Msg #142968

Re: Notrot rocks!! n/m

Reply by bestcal on 9/1/06 5:32pm
Msg #143013

Re: Notrot rocks!!Joy

I am also signed up on another popular site and chose the highest membership level that was available in my area and get calls on a regular basis from that one. These are the only two that I am signed up with.Market yourself to title companies and lenders as well. I don't do this fulltime so do not need to advertise anywhere else at this time.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/1/06 2:47pm
Msg #142943

Bestcal you might want to check your membership. There is not an orange indicator next to your name indicating premier membership.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/1/06 2:50pm
Msg #142946

Nevermind I just remembered you have to be a premeir I member to have that next to your name.

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/1/06 2:51pm
Msg #142948

Re: Notrot rocks!!-Brad

You have to be logged on to have the orange block show up. Also you must click on the proper button for it to show up also.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/1/06 2:56pm
Msg #142951

Yep if you notice for this message there will be no orange block by my name as I didn't check the "add link to my profile" option.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/1/06 4:08pm
Msg #142981

Thanks Beverly and Sylvia for setting me straight. I do not know what I was thinking. Have a great Labor day weekend

Reply by bestcal on 9/1/06 5:55pm
Msg #143027

Re: Notrot rocks!!Brad!!My membership shows premier1! n/m

Reply by Sherri_mo on 9/1/06 7:42pm
Msg #143048

Re: Notrot rocks!!Brad!!My membership shows premier1!

I keep reading and hearing of the great success in getting calls from your Notary Rotary listing. I don't know your secret but I have not shared in that success. I have kept a log for the last 6-8 weeks and it currently stands Notrot 0, competitor 27. I am not trying to knock this site as it is a good site and certainly has the best forum. I am a premier member, but as of now it certainly is not paying for itself.

Reply by bestcal on 9/1/06 9:28pm
Msg #143059

Re: Notrot rocks!!Sherri!

I am not sure why it is not working for you.I was a basic member for a whilel and did not receive one single before I decided to become a premier member and from day one I became inundated with calls even though I am in a highly saturated area.I am always available on my mobile phone for both of my businesses.So it really depends on the demand in your area I suppose.Well,make use of the list of signing agencies that notrot provides as well.One of the benefits of being a premier member.
Good luck and just be business savvy!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.