Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
OT - Are any Premier Members showing up as Basic?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by eboughey on 9/7/06 7:51pm
Msg #144292

I'm a premier member but when I search I am coming up as basic. It shows on my home page that I am premier but I can't get to my profile either.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/7/06 8:14pm
Msg #144297

Check the FAQ's below (bottom of page) and see if something there may pertain to your upgrade.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/7/06 9:44pm
Msg #144324

See msg#129805

Could it be because your website is actually a listing service that you are promoting on your competitors site?

>>> An annual membership fee of $9.95 will enable you to become a part of our organization and will provide an ongoing link to get your name out to all of the companies in the US who require our services. As owner of XXX, I am constantly looking for new avenues of business and a better way to market our members. <<<

Shame on you! Do your own marketing, don't just hitch hike on Harry's wagon. READ the rules.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/7/06 10:11pm
Msg #144338

Re: See msg#129805 - ???

What does a msg on intolerable behavior have to do with her question? Am I missing something?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/7/06 10:14pm
Msg #144340

nevermind didn't see your msg just thought you gave msg# n/m

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 9/8/06 4:18am
Msg #144406

There is some kind of issue. Since my membership was comming due in a couple of months, I decided to extend it and chose the paypal method. Since then, I have been blown completly out of the notary search. I sent a note to Harry and am awaiting a response. Probably a simple fix. Computers are suppose to only do what they are told, but somewhere in every computer there is a little VooDoo .....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.