OT - Bob - This is for you.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 5:55pm
Msg #143028

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=13277232

The filming crew just left. I taped this personal message for Bob.

Hmmm...I just distributed a pile of info to a new (to me) RM LO. As a supporter of NR, I am sure links to NR are all over it.

It's going to be my luck if she tunes in to read up tonight. LOL. Well...at least she'll know what I look like. Smile

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/1/06 6:10pm
Msg #143031

I have nothing to say...LMAO! n/m

Reply by DellaCa on 9/1/06 6:28pm
Msg #143033

Re: I'm not Bob but Thanks that made my day!:))))) n/m

Reply by JM_NY on 9/1/06 6:50pm
Msg #143039

Thanks that made my day!

I have a friend Bob who sells those blue & black pend. You brt I sent it to him. I don't know where you get all the brain energy.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 7:12pm
Msg #143046

Re: Thanks that made my day!

**I don't know where you get all the brain energy.**

What brain? Just a lot of hot air. Smile

Reply by Poppy on 9/1/06 6:59pm
Msg #143042

Laughter is the best medicine... Thanks...

Is that your voice?

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 7:08pm
Msg #143044

Re: Laughter is the best medicine... Thanks...

Yeah. That's BrendaTx...talking REAL fast to get it all in.

Reply by Poppy on 9/1/06 7:11pm
Msg #143045

Nice to put a voice to the words... n/m

Reply by lonestar_tx on 9/1/06 8:59pm
Msg #143053

Hahhaaa - roflol! n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 9:30pm
Msg #143061

Brenda...you need to write to Steven Spielberg. You'd be hired in a heart beat....just for the ability to throw it all out there in 60 seconds or less, LOL.

Reply by cassiewi on 9/1/06 9:38pm
Msg #143064

She's right Brenda

I sent one to a friend, I had the hardest time coming up with something. You are a very talented individual. BTW, that was too cute, love your accent! My sister in law lives in Texas. I'm waiting for her to develop an accent. Smile

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/1/06 11:27pm
Msg #143089

Re: She's right Brenda

My hairdresser can fit more words into a sentence or thought or paragraph than anyone I have EVER met. She's a speed talker from Texas. if you tolerate it, you get THE best hair.

I think it's kind of cool now....'speed talking'. I hear it from my kids, and if I intercept calls for my kids they take a moment to "slow it down" for the old lady.

Whereupon, the old lady has to rattle off directions and phone numbers so quickly that they end up looking at me with their lovely, young heads tilted up and saying...."uh, one more time Mrs. Shipman?"

I benignly repeat what I said and they go off to the vehicle with the designated driver saying...."Dude. You're Mom is cooool". "yeah' now how do we get to Vanessa's house?"

The payouts of that conversation may be 2 months or 5 months away...so I suggest to Moms...

Eccesiastes was correct. There is NOTHING NEW under the sun. And that is a direct quote....one you can lie your head down on and count on.

Unless of course that SINCE there is nothing new under the sun then you better damn well wait for that kid to get home!

God works in mysterious ways.

And it is for us Moms to INTERPRET them. Like no Ipod, No Computer, No car, and general humuliation at school......but only if warranted.

There are two types of Parents.

#1 They have it all and they give it all to their kids. They have the best of everything and folks are surprised they do well in high school. Dad may seem a bit possessed....but hey - that is par for the course. The purpose of the game is for Dad to beam and say..."hey that's my son"!!

#2 They have a family. Dad insists on eating dinner at 6 pm come hell or high water. Daughter whines that it cuts into soccer practice by 30 mins. Dad says.."so?" Daughter say's "I won't start!" Dad says, "finish your broccoli".

Saturday morning comes around. The surprise is that the boys team just brought in a hot shot Mexican kid that can run circles around everyone.....and will replace Dad's boy. This is hard for Dad.

The other family goes to the field to find that his daughter might also sit out a quarter - not the whole game - just a quarter because of dinner time. She enters in and promptly scores 3 goals by games end.

Daughter sits out the first quarter of the game....even though she is clearly the star. At sub time, Dad's daughter is allowed in....but not before she runs back to Dad and gives him a big kiss for luck. Within about 6 minutes the team has their first goal.

Comforting, isn't it?

And, I have no clue as to why my thoughts went in this direction. If you get someting out of it, hey don't say thanks because obviously someone else took over my brain.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/1/06 11:40pm
Msg #143095

Re: She's right Brenda -Speed talk?

Well...I read that really fast, Sue...I think you have mastered it.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/2/06 12:17am
Msg #143109

Re: She's right Brenda -Speed talk?

I am starting to sound like you Brenda...it just occurred to me! Not a bad thing (a good thing) but it just surprised me a bit....

Nitey Nite to you and the Posse of Racoons around you. Especially the Single Posse Racoons tonight. Thinking of you all.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 9/1/06 10:17pm
Msg #143073

Have you ever noticed that when you read someone's.......

writings and speak to them on the phone many times, that you form
a mental image of what they really look like?
I must say that I was spot on .
Seriously, that was very, very cute. I really appreciate the thought.
Other than world peace, about the only better birthday gift that
I could wish for would be a 40 minute roll at the Bellagio crap table.
Have a great holiday weekend.

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/1/06 10:55pm
Msg #143083

Brenda would you quit monkeying around? this is a Notary Forum

I mean seriously....Gotcha! it was really funny and a great way to wish someone a happy
B-day.
Beverly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.