Notary Rotary
OT/ Crooks on the prowl again.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Teddog/CO on 9/12/06 8:14am
Msg #145397

Just a message to warn everyone . Starting to receive those "just send me money" emails again. They should go into your bulk mail , but if you get anything from anyone you don't know just Spam it. Also, received notice from PayPal that people from several foreign countries had tried to make access to the account. I closed that PayPal same day I got the notice. Please be careful.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/12/06 10:39am
Msg #145444

Teddog
That Paypal notice didn't come from Paypal. I get a lot of those, I forward them, complete with headers, to [e-mail address] - they will work to close down the sites in the links in the e-mails.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/12/06 10:39am
Msg #145445

Teddog
That Paypal notice didn't come from Paypal. I get a lot of those, I forward them, complete with headers, to [e-mail address] - they will work to close down the sites in the links in the e-mails.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.