OT-Good Morning from 5500 feet in Lake Arrowhead, CA
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 9:39am
Msg #149497

OT-Good Morning from 5500 feet in Lake Arrowhead, CA

A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/30/06 9:41am
Msg #149499

Good Morning to You. And it's a Beautiful day here in Colorado too! Off to the dog park with trusty two!

Have a safe and great day!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/30/06 9:43am
Msg #149500

Re: OT-Good Morning from 1 foot in Englewood, FL

how's the air up there, Susan?
It's a beautiful albeit cool (ahhhhh) day here in SW FL!
(We consider 72 degrees "cooler"Wink

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/30/06 9:44am
Msg #149501

hey, I am not putting the wink in my posts..

how does that happen all by itself?

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 9:55am
Msg #149503

Re: Cute Misty at 1 foot in FL, I moved to CA in 1969 from

FL and I know how beautiful FL is! the air is fab up here......I was in the flatlands yesterday which is where I have lived most of the years in CA until 7 years ago. I'm so spoiled to air up here now. I had to be down th hill yesterday most of the day, then a quick run up the mountain only to collect new pup and dash off to the airport to pick up hubby from his week on business in OR. When you drive up the mountain it's highway 18 or called Rim of the World and as you are driving up you see all the smog and the line of smog below and where it meets the clear air. I have no intentions of leaving the house the entire weekend. I'm in the office at the moment, the morning sun is streaming in glistening across the lake........I'm feel so fortunate.....
Then is all begins again on Monday....oh well gotta make a buck I guess.....

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/30/06 10:04am
Msg #149505

Re: Cute Misty at 1 foot in FL, I moved to CA in 1969 from

Where in FL did you come from?
I haven't been to CA recently, but it is a beautiful state, especially your area.
I recall driving through on our way to LA some 20+ years ago.
I don't think it was much of a city then, though, it was the boon-docks so to speak, but pretty.
Yes, Monday comes soon enough, if I wasn't waiting on some (non-loan) docs, I wouldn't even be near the computer or NR.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 10:12am
Msg #149508

Re: I lived in Pompano Beach one block from the beach off

Atlantic Blvd. My sister's first hubby owned the Pompano Beach Boat Marina on the intercoastal right where the bridge goes up before the ocean......
Misty after this many years in CA, I could only live up here in my mountains now, too much traffic below that I must be in daily and yes there are many many beautiful locations in CA but towards LA would not be my favorite, in many locations below it looks like all freeway......but each community below in all the valleys have some wonderful location and folks make where they live very special to them...... I'm at the computer while tired hubby is still sleeping, I sometimes don't get a chance to read the board that much during the week.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/30/06 10:15am
Msg #149509

susan ck your email n/m

Reply by cassiewi on 9/30/06 10:43am
Msg #149516

Morning Susan! I finally got a chance to try the biscuit recipe, the family loved them! Thanks and have a great weekend.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 10:48am
Msg #149518

Oh good Cassie, I have not made them in a while

but they are yummy. I have a group of ladies come to the house every other month or so and I make breakfast yummies for the event and when I do make the biscuits they love them...easy too.....

Reply by cassiewi on 9/30/06 11:05am
Msg #149521

Re: Oh good Cassie, I have not made them in a while

So much easier than homemade. And they tasted better. Had them with Chicken Parmisian, and potatoes, normally wouldn't make biscuits with that, but thought the garlic fit right in. Know what's funny? I kept forgetting to get bisquik at the store.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/30/06 11:26am
Msg #149528

Re: I never really bought bisquick until this recipe and now

always keep it on hand and more so in winter months.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.