Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/12/06 8:23am
Msg #145409

Re: Good Morning to you Teddog! Glad to have a "hi"

Thanks kiddo. I put the OT/ so not to "set anyone off" lol

Have a busy and great day!

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/12/06 8:26am
Msg #145412

Re: Good Morning to you Teddog! Glad to have a "hi"

I think they were all "set off" last night. Geesh! Hope all is well in the High country. Sure do miss it this time of year! Heard Castlerock is growin' like weeds.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/12/06 8:36am
Msg #145414

Cyndi ca

You would not know the place. Everything has just exploded. A 30 min ride takes up to an hour with all the detours and traffic jams. Yikes!! I know it had to happen , but I yearn for the good old days when you just had to dodge the Prong Horns and deer. Now it's the pushiest and fastest 4x4 that wins. lol Nice to hear from you.

Have a great day Cyndi.

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/12/06 8:41am
Msg #145415

LOL! Teddog, sounds like Calif. Have a great day! n/m

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/12/06 8:21am
Msg #145406

Re: OT/Good Morning to you All ! Have a Great Day !

That's more like it! It's been too long without a morning well wish from Teddog! Have a good one.

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/12/06 8:25am
Msg #145411

Yea! Let's go make some $$$$ kiddos! lol n/m

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 9/12/06 9:22am
Msg #145423

OT T-dog! It was so nice to log on and see....

you're wonderful Good mornings again! It's really good to see you back here! Hope things are as good up north for you as they've been here, down south for me! In reference to the Castle Rock post below, I was coming back from Wyoming after Labor Day , breezed through Denver and all her suburbs (of course it was midnight), went over the pass and seemed like straight into Castle Rock, then I blinked and was coming into Colorado Springs it seemed like, All these front range cities are growing together! LOL!
I think the only things keeping Pueblo south is Ft. Carson bordering Walker Ranch and Walker Ranch bordering Pueblo West!
Mr/Mrs Walker stopped by the other day when they seen I was out by the barn and I asked if they thought they would ever sale the land between here and FC and they said "never"., so I guess that's something!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.