Reply by KBLedgard_CA on 9/13/06 7:42pm
Msg #145862

Re: Da Bears & Chargers! n/m

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/13/06 8:35pm
Msg #145869

Big game on Sunday here is Dallas/Redskins! n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/13/06 8:39pm
Msg #145873

Re: Big game on Sunday here is Dallas/Redskins!

We're going to the Miami game..

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/13/06 8:37pm
Msg #145872

Re: Da Bears & Chargers!

OOO...yeah....Packers AND Raiders blanked....good job!!

Reply by KBLedgard_CA on 9/13/06 8:46pm
Msg #145875

Funny thing is I was born & raised in New Jersey and don't like either the Giants or Jets. I was always a Walter Payton fan. Now, after living in San Diego for the last 15 years, I've adopted the Chargers as my team. My wife is a Packers fan.

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/13/06 8:50pm
Msg #145876

I guess we were supposed to adopt the Skins as our team. But my family is from Texas! I was born in Ft. Worth. It's gotta be the Cowboys. And now that T.O. is there to deliver the sass, it should be, if nothing else, interesting this season.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/13/06 8:53pm
Msg #145878

AAHH...right...you have T.O. now - you poor people..Smile

Reply by Beth/MD on 9/13/06 9:01pm
Msg #145880

Yes, Dallas has T.O. now

hope it's going to be better than his previous history. But like I said, if nothing else, it should be an interesting season. It sure won't be boring!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/13/06 8:53pm
Msg #145877

I hear ya - I was born and raised in CT - don't like the Giants, Jets OR the Patriots (especially after the trick Kraft pulled on CT)...

My husband's been a die-hard Dolphin fan since their first kickoff - with me I just love football so it's easier to ask what team I don't like than to pick one - I like quite a few - especially if they beat the right teams on any given Sunday..<G>

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/13/06 11:56pm
Msg #145929

Re: I'm a big Stillers Fan...

You bring back memories of living in Pgh.... it's the PA or Pgh. accent thing where Steelers are pronounced Stillers - love it! Thanks for the chuckle Smile

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 9/13/06 9:15pm
Msg #145888

Da Bears and the World Champion White Sox

Sox made it exciting last year too. I think that they
can still go all the way.
My son-in-law is from Detroit. My grandson is
both a WHITE SOX and a tiger fan. Watches the games wearing
a SOX shirt and a tiger hat. Drives me nuits.
Bears are certaily off to a great start.
Farve should have retired on top when he had the chance

Reply by cassiewi on 9/13/06 10:17pm
Msg #145902

Not really into football, but Chargers for me!

Born in San Diego. I know Wisconsin loves their packers, but heavens sake, it's EVERYWHERE!!!! I was sick of looking at Packers stuff the second month I was here. LOL Other than that, Go Angels, even if they did get demolished today. Wink

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 9/13/06 10:42pm
Msg #145908

Re: Chargers for me too... unless...

they aren't playing, then it's the Steelers! (Born and raised in Pittsburgh)

Reply by Roger_OH on 9/13/06 10:38pm
Msg #145905

Lovin' the #1 Buckeyes from THE Ohio State University! n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/13/06 10:53pm
Msg #145913

Re: Lovin' the Aggies - TAMU (:>) n/m

Reply by Ndwa on 9/13/06 10:53pm
Msg #145914

Seahawk rules n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/13/06 10:54pm
Msg #145915

Re: OT how 'bout them <dern pro tennis players>

En lawsy folks this is a true national warnin. Please read for your famblies. Puleese.

By jiggidy - that ferner, Roger Federer (those dam swisster's....dontcha know - them with all ther darn clocks and stuff) has suddenly become the Tiger Williams (or whud aver his name is) of the tennis world.

I thank he sucks wind, or it's in those galdarn clocks thems make. Precision and all...hogwash. They's makin TENNIS RACKETS TOO! It's how those swiss cheese men are gettin into tennis....mark my words.

The guy is skinny (name if FEDERER! Hush be quiet now) and doesn't suck up to folks. I say he's either a saint and will break every tennis record or he's the 4 million dollar man - the GOVERNMENT 4 millian dollar man!

Now - don't laugh at the 4 million dollar man and that the Goverment is behind him (sshhhh). I herd they also know an awful lot about those A-rabs blowing up the Twin Towers. Folks say - the goverment KNEW about it, too? In all Tarnation...can you imagine such a fairy tale that you wouldn't tell your kids??? The Government blowing up the Towers? But we still have the 4 Mil Man, oh yes we do.

Lordy - get your shotguns out and have them babies primed. It's time to be A TRUE AMERICAN!!!!!

"From the land of Motezuma to the shores of Tripoli'' Hmmmhmhammahmmmha We will fight our...Hmmhmmhmmmmmand to set our hmmmhmmhmmh free.

Yea.

Yeehaw. But that dern Roger shure took a few hours from dat poor Andy Roddick....nice Kansas boy that he is.

I say....It is time to DECLARE WAR on those Swiss imposters.

Nobody takes out a Kansas Tennis Boy. NOBODY!!! And Beats him???

I be gettin on my Ham Radio tonight. More information t'come for all ye who are a waitin.

I be there for ya.

Just watch the Swiss really hard. they be de Devils.

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/14/06 11:26am
Msg #145997

My DODGERS are on their way to the big game OH YEAH n/m

Reply by cassiewi on 9/14/06 11:50am
Msg #146006

Bleh!!! LOL n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.