OT/Hope everyone is having a great week-end. n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/23/06 8:55am
Msg #148001

I was working on it but am getting calls for signings today

A great weekend can also be a profitable weekend, too, I guess Smile

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/23/06 9:17am
Msg #148006

Re: I was working on it but am getting calls for signings today

I know what you mean! Working all week-end including Sunday. This has been a Great month! I was still getting calls at 10PM last night and that's OK with me. lol

Well Chow! Have to get going now.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/23/06 9:05am
Msg #148003

Re: OT/Hope everyone is having a great week-end.

Great weekend to you also! We are working on the AlabamaNSAnetwork today, have some very special people on board and willing to put in some elbow grease to make it happen! Welcome to Linda and Kellie in mid-town AL.!!! You guys rock! So far we got Northerm and mid AL covered, as well as the tip of the south east counties covered by Bev. Still looking for a Mobile/Gulf Shores director!

Reply by cassiewi on 9/23/06 9:21am
Msg #148008

Hope you all have a great weekend too!

I was waiting for docs for an appt today in 45 minutes, finally am getting them and am out the door, talk about stressing when I couldn't get ahold of anyone. I feel better now.

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/23/06 9:38am
Msg #148015

Re: Hope you all have a great weekend too!

With the way this week went I thought it was end of the month. Can't wait for next week. The drought it over!!!
Beverly

Reply by cassiewi on 9/23/06 9:54am
Msg #148031

Re: Hope you all have a great weekend too!

Isn't there only 2 days next week for EOM? I'm happy for you Bev, glad you had a good week.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.