Notary Rotary
OT Need some luck!
Notary Discussion History

OT Need some luck!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jeanne/ca on 9/16/06 12:22am
Msg #146470

OT Need some luck!

Just wanted everyone to wish me a little luck! I passed the Sheriffs exam last weekend and I have my formal interview at 8:00am in Bakersfield tomorrow.I should be in bed since thats a 2 1/2 hr drive for me, but i'm freaking out and cant sleep! Frown

Reply by Ndwa on 9/16/06 12:27am
Msg #146474

Good luck Jeanne, the hard part was the exam so you should do fine with the interview. Relax, be calm & cool. You'll get the job.

Reply by Kate/CA on 9/16/06 1:48am
Msg #146479

Are you going over 178?

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/16/06 9:42am
Msg #146515

Re: OT Need some luck! Good Luck to you Jeanne and

congratulations on passing the exam. I was very interested in police work in my younger years, we need many good men and women.....it's the sheriffs dept. that serves our mountain community. If you are driving 2 1/2 hours to get to Bakersfield in which direction are you from. My hubby has stores in Bakersfield, and is headed to them today, a 3 1/2 hour drive for him from our home in Lake Arrowhead. Congratulations and I would love to hear how you do?

Reply by Traveling2U on 9/16/06 7:11pm
Msg #146554

Good luck and...

Please take a deep breath and repeat after me... I Jeanne can do this I passed the exam its all up hill from here...I will do this... 2 thumbs up to Sheriff Jeanne!! ((WOW)) let us know how you aced the inteview!! ;-D

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.