Notary Rotary
OT: Only for True Americans - do this
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by TitleGalCA on 9/6/06 11:09pm
Msg #144008

1. Listen to President Bush's speech today.

2. Watch the US Open where Andy Roddick just kicked Aussie butt...putting him right into consideration for the finals in New York City...the US Open. Yeah, baby.

3. Purchase the book "Flag of Our Fathers" and read it.

4. Put your hand over your heart and recite the Pledge of Allegiance. Numbers One through Three will make alot of sense after that.

Once you do all of the above? I dare you to not feel like a Patriot. Double Dare ya.

Reply by Jahari Davis on 9/7/06 2:32pm
Msg #144208

16+7 = Subponea power for Impeachment inquiries!

And I get crap for some of my posts.
Sue, you're no more or less American than I am so stop questioning who's a true American and who isnt. Instead of listening to Pres...err...Chimpy Numnutz, how about reading the Charters of Freedom (http://www.archives.gov/national-archives-experience/charters/declaration.html) aka The US Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights and the Pledge itself and understand that you swear allegiance to something greater than George W. Bush. Presidents come and go but the Charters remain and preserve our democracy and this President seeks to unravel that democracy daily.

16 more DEMS in the House +7 more DEMS in the Senate = Subponea power and the return of checks and balances and hopefully the Bush Crime Family in irons for treason.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 3:14pm
Msg #144217

OT I am a patriot and a fan!

Hey, don't hate me because I am patriot and fan of Our Lady Reveille.

Reveille, the first lady of Aggieland, is the official mascot of Texas A&M University. She is the highest ranking member of the Corps of Cadets, and she is a Five-Star General.

Reveille I came to Texas A&M in January 1931. A group of cadets hit a small black and white dog on their way back from Navasota. They picked up the dog and brought her back to school so they could care for her. The next morning, when "Reveille" was blown by a bugler, she started barking. She was named after this morning wakeup call. The following football season she was named the official mascot when she led the band onto the field during their half-time performance. When Reveille I died on January 18, 1944, she was given a formal military funeral on the gridiron of Kyle Field. She was then buried at the north entrance to the field, as all Reveilles are, facing the scoreboard so that she can always watch the Aggies outscore their opponent.

Before naming Reveille II, there were several other unofficial mascots, such as Tripod, Spot, and Ranger. It was not until a later Reveille that she was a full-blood Collie. The most current Reveille is Reveille VII who was inducted during Parents Weekend in April 2001.

Reveille is the most revered dog on campus. Company E-2 has the privilege of taking care of Reveille. If she is sleeping on a cadet's bed, that cadet must sleep on the floor. Cadets address Reveille as "Miss Rev, ma'am." If she is in class and barks while the professor is teaching, the class is to be immediately dismissed.

Reveille is a highly cherished mascot and receives only the best.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/7/06 3:36pm
Msg #144222

Re: OT I am a patriot and a fan! Oh shoot...

Forgot to say that the GHWB Library is about four miles from me...less than a mile from where Our Lady Reveille VII sleeps. That's why my post is relevant. Or...was it?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.