Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
OT -- What are you making for dinner tonight?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Tina_MA on 9/21/06 1:56pm
Msg #147507

I purchased a Cuisinart Griddler and cannot stop grilling everything. Tonight we are having grilled chicken, marinated in a garlic and cracked black pepper sauce, with brown basmati rice and petite sweet peas.

The night before, we had grilled organic, buffalo, steak burgers with jalapeño yogurt cheese, on whole wheat buns. I don't think I can go back to eating beef burgers -- those buffalo burgers are just too tasty.

I am looking for other grilling recipes/ideas. If you’ve got something good, let me know (no seafood please, I’m allergic).

Reply by cyndi_ca on 9/21/06 2:19pm
Msg #147514

Hey Tina. Love to grill

I'm making creamy pesto with pasta, garlic bread, and ceasar salad. I have a bunch of grilling recipes. Can I email ya?

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 9/21/06 2:23pm
Msg #147516

I recommend grilled cheese sandwiches. Very easy! :) n/m

Reply by Tina_MA on 9/21/06 2:34pm
Msg #147529

Re: I recommend grilled cheese sandwiches. Very easy! :)

I love grill cheese on my grill! They're quick and easy, and taste great.

Reply by Tina_MA on 9/21/06 2:31pm
Msg #147523

Re: Hey Tina. Love to grill

Yes, please feel free to email me.

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/21/06 4:24pm
Msg #147566

This might be too late seeing as you asked a couple of hours ago but . . .
I grill cubed chicken breast (shishkabob style) w/ pineapple cubes and Kikkoman Teriyaki Glaze.
If you can't find the Glaze try using just the teriyaki sauce w/ honey.
I make a rice w/ cream of chicken soup, peas, carrots, sauted onion and a little tumeric (and S&P and a little poultry seasoning).
You can use this same recipe for shrimp as well. REALLY GOOD!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/21/06 6:18pm
Msg #147587

BBQ ribs, cukes and onion salad, corn on the cob, tater salad and fried taters.......a real country meal!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/21/06 6:38pm
Msg #147598

Dang Mist - and I had plain ole pork chops - should have crashed your party!!..<G>

Reply by cassiewi on 9/21/06 8:31pm
Msg #147623

I didn't cook, my very sweet husband decided he would make steak, and clean the house, what a man. But I miss the BBQ, I think we're done until next spring.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/21/06 9:31pm
Msg #147643

Re: OT -- What are you making for dinner - Question, Tina?

So you like the Cuisinart better than a George Foreman Grill?

I was disappointed in the G.F. Grill and didn't use it after a while...seemed like everything was overcooked and dry. The Cuisinart appears to have a variety of settings that the GF didn't have. I'm all about healthy and easy and after looking at the Cuisinart online...I think it might be a better purchase.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.