Notary Discussion History

Official monkey count is in!
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by bestcal on 9/8/06 8:47am
Msg #144417

Official monkey count is in!

This is the official count.
Two positions were designated,while the others were up for grabs
Brendatx-totally thrilled about being a monkey-wanted to be in charge of the brigade
Corey- Wanted to be the biggest monkey there is- you definitely qualify
Brendaca- would not miss the opportunity to be one
titlegal- sure
doc-definitely
hampers- following suit as always-qualify like Corey
Becca-agreed she is a monkey
Final analysis,monkey sees,monkey does.

One jumps on the band wagon,monkey brigade follows.
Everytime someone gets picked on,the the monkeys always band together.
From now onwards watch the trend and you will always see the same people thinking the same way.
Now go out and have a productive day!!!

Reply by hcampersFL on 9/8/06 9:05am
Msg #144421

7 Little monkeys jumping on the bed, 1 fell off and bumped his head, Momma called the Dr. and the Dr. said NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!!!!

Thanks Bestcall, We aren't laughing with you we are laughing at you.

This is me leaving...I mean following.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 9:16am
Msg #144423

OT Queen Monkia says: The joke is on you, bestcal

Mornin' old bestgal...

A man was driving down the highway to San Jose in his pick-up truck and there was this lone monkey just sitting along the side of the road. Confused, the man stopped the truck and opened the door. "You need a lift?" he asked. The monkey just stared back at him and scratched his butt. Eventually the man got out, picked the monkey up, put it in his front seat and started down the road again.

At this time there was a state trooper cruising down in the opposite direction. The policeman happened to see the man pick up the monkey. Knowing that it was not only illegal to pick up hitch hikers, but also illegal to have a monkey, he pulled the man over a few miles down the road. The policeman chewed the man out for picking up the monkey and told him to take it to the zoo immediately. The man agreed and was off.

The next day the policeman saw the man driving down the highway with the monkey again. Only, this time, this monkey was wearing sunglasses and swimming trunks. WTH? So he pulled the man over and said, "I thought I told you to take that monkey to the zoo."

"I did," replied the man, "and we had so much fun that today we're going to the beach!"

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/8/06 10:30am
Msg #144442

hehehehe MKIA "The joke is on you, bestcal" n/m

Reply by Winston_Tn on 9/8/06 9:47am
Msg #144432

bestcow... I know you will want in on this...

For those of you who have trouble getting paid...for whatever reason. You might want to use this form. I have all my neighbors sign this.
Its a win-win!

I'm working on one for all my relatives to sign. ( After all...the more people we can hang our responsibility on, the better...yes? )
For all of those who have e-m'd me requesting my custom out-of-the-box forms, I will just bundle them all together when completed. It will be easier this way.

NOTICE TO NEIGHBORS of MOBILE SIGNING AGENT
NOTARY SIGNING SERVICE AND FEES

As a courtesy to you and/or at the request of the Lender/Mortgage Broker whom you will not be made aware of, particular borrowers, whom you will also not be made aware of,
will have loan documents signed via an Independent Notary Signing Agent.

Said services are arranged by a third party whom you have no knowledge of, nor will you ever have a need to know. For this convenience, there is an associated fee. This charge will be reflected on the Settlement Statement of the borrower and possibly paid to the Notary at the close of escrow from loan funds. These fees are usually charged on a per trip or set of Documents basis, so prices may vary. We do not set or negotiate these fees. These fees are due and payable once the Notary has performed his/her services.
In the event of cancellation of a transaction, these fees are still due and payable, yet the possibility exists that they will not. In this event of non-remittance for services rendered, you will be billed by the Notary on a 'per-share' basis dependent upon the number of neighbors signing this notice. Notary Public fees are regulated by the Secretary of State and any question or concerns about said fees should be directed to them.

In effect, this insurance of payment will allow the Notary to maintain their household to the standards of the neighborhood so as not to default on credits or upkeep, resulting in the loss or devaluation of your personal property, and/or other neighborhood property values.

This person _______ is working as an Independant Notary Signing Agent and you are advised to direct any questions in regards to this financial obligation directly to our India based customer service representative immediately.

Accepted and Approved:

__________________________ ___________
Neighbor Obligation Date

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/8/06 10:13am
Msg #144436

Male Perspective

A smart monkey doesn't monkey
With another monkey's monkey.

Reply by patricia on 9/8/06 10:26am
Msg #144441

Re: female perspective

I think Bestcal's monkey drama was hilarious .

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 10:31am
Msg #144443

Re: female perspective, Patricia - I'll bet you do! n/m

Reply by patricia on 9/8/06 10:40am
Msg #144445

Re: female perspective, Patricia - I'll bet you do!

Bestcal provided the perfect ending to the drama, he/she has the pecking order correct and paints a great picture.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 10:42am
Msg #144446

**Bestcal provided the perfect ending to the drama, he/she has the pecking order correct and paints a great picture.**

So, Patricia, is the drama over?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/8/06 10:46am
Msg #144447

Patricia, we know YOU are bestcal, LOL

It is obvious from your posts.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/06 11:55am
Msg #144477

Re: Patricia, we know YOU are bestcal, LOL

Something tells me Patricia Leyes. Opps, I mean lies.

Reply by patricia on 9/8/06 10:49am
Msg #144448

I predict that the drama will continue, same players.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 10:53am
Msg #144451

Will RunninDocs be back?

Reply by patricia on 9/8/06 11:01am
Msg #144452

Re: RunninDocs?

I am not aware of this person.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/06 11:47am
Msg #144473

Re: RunninDocs?

And what about "Anon69" who was so unkind to Sylvia.
Do you think that player will be back as well?

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 11:55am
Msg #144478

Re: Anon69 - It's raining monkeys!

Yep, as I mentioned a few days ago in post #143499 - I think bestcal and Anon 69 are one and the same.

Anon 69 was posting out of an IP which resolved to San Jose. But, the curious thing is that it's the same IP (provider/not number) that a poster named "patricia" uses on the other site.

It's raining monkeys!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/8/06 12:39pm
Msg #144521

Re: Anon69 - It's raining monkeys! Amazing.

Holy cow...so bestcal, Anon69, patricia and RunninDocs are all one in the same? Now that I think about it...they do all have that same nasty tone to their posts.

I recognize it because I hear that condescending, rude tone at work when certain real estate people come across my subdivision desk. Especially the leasing/rental types - they're the worst! Now, there are loads of great real estate agents also who I love to work with, and respect.

A good friend of mine who attended college in that same area (San Francisco State University) is a very experienced RE Agent, and I've learned alot from her.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 9/8/06 12:00pm
Msg #144481

Patricia said "I predict that the drama will continue, same players."

You must have a desire to see the drama continue on a daily basis, or you would not have started this thread in the first place. So now you are claiming to be Bestcal, if you really have multiple personalities I think I will call you Sybil. You should read the rules again.

Reply by patricia on 9/8/06 12:12pm
Msg #144491

Re: personal perspective

No, I am not Bestcal but in the case of the monkeys I found him/her to be hilarious.

Reply by Becca_FL on 9/8/06 12:27pm
Msg #144505

Something tells me...

Patricia leyes. Opps, I mean lies.

Reply by bestcal on 9/8/06 1:03pm
Msg #144529

Re: female perspective-Patricia

The point that I really wanted to get across is the fact that these people do not THINK.THEY fell for it hook,line and sinker. I had it all mapped out from the very start and they stepped up to the plate.Monkey sees,monkey does.

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/8/06 1:09pm
Msg #144533

**The point that I really wanted to get across is the fact that these people do not THINK.THEY fell for it hook,line and sinker. I had it all mapped out from the very start and they stepped up to the plate.Monkey sees,monkey does.**

Okay, you are right. Everyone else is wrong. Your point is made...now, can we hope for you to go back to the other site??

Reply by TitleGalCA on 9/8/06 1:16pm
Msg #144535

***THEY fell for it hook,line and sinker. I had it all mapped out from the very start***

She makes it sound like the Monkey's don't watch for every post of hers and look forward to exposing her leyes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.