Notary Rotary
PA Notary - MV work
Notary Discussion History

PA Notary - MV work
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by MaryP/PA on 9/13/06 1:05pm
Msg #145764

PA Notary - MV work

Any of you guys from PA do motor vehicle work as well? If so, can you let me know what it entails getting started? I just got my ad in the phone book and am getting calls for that type of work. My boss said I should check into it.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 9/13/06 1:16pm
Msg #145767

To do title work on motor vehicles in Pennsylvania, you must become an agent for PennDot. To figure out what type of agency fits you, I suggest you join the Pennsylvania Associations of Notaries if you are not already a member. They are a valuable source of information not only to PennDot agents, but for e-notarization and everyday notary concerns. You can contact them at 412-281-0678. I have been a member for 18 years and vehicle title work has become a major profit center for my little business. You are welcome to contact me through my profile information. Good luck to you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.