Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Phone numbers to block from low ball signing companies.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by David Kral on 9/29/06 11:47pm
Msg #149431

Wonder if we could compile a list of phone numbers to block. For example, SOX. I hate even getting these phone calls, they take time, interupt me, distract me. If I could sit down one day and block the top 10 or 20 low balll/do not pay company phone numbers on my celllphone(not to mention they waste my cellphone minutes Frown ....it would be time well spent!.

Reply by JM_NY on 9/29/06 11:55pm
Msg #149434

They would only call with blocked numbers. n/m

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/30/06 12:00am
Msg #149435

Dave ,

One Sunday I just sat down with my trusty pen and wrote a letter to all the LowBallers. Pulled all their fax numbers and started faxing. Only one "smartie" called after that (just once!) He Never called again after I explained just what that fax meant and "don't make me do something very serious (legally) about their repeated calls." About this time of day after working my hind-quarters off (it can turn very ugly.) lol I feel your pain regarding the the pain in the neck lowballers. If you are unwilling to meet my fees-don't call me. Just as simple as that.

I just got home. You can tell my fees are not outrageous. I'm not retired yet nor have I ever made a 100k doing this job. lol

Keep the shiny-side up.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.