Notary Rotary
Pinnacle Real Estate
Notary Discussion History

Pinnacle Real Estate
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by BetsyMI on 9/8/06 3:50pm
Msg #144570

Pinnacle Real Estate

Anyone having payment issues with Pinnacle Real Estate lately? I see a few posts, one from July and one from August.

A fax from Pinnacle Real Estate shows them in San Clemente CA at 302 N. El Camino Real, Ste 209. However I also show some other notes of mine saying they were in Irvine CA at 5 Park Plaza, Ste 860, so I'm not sure which is correct. Phone number is (949) 940-9100 or (949) 955-2447.

These folks are so nice and sweet on the phone and via email, however I did a closing on 7/5 and still have not been paid. Their website says for closings done 7/1-7/15 payment will be sent 8/15. I called around 8/22 and 8/28 and was assured that they had a little snafu and that payments for that time period were late but being processed.

Then I finally got an email saying the check had been mailed on August 30th. And after I called again I got another email yesterday with the check number saying that it was probably just delayed due to the Labor Day holiday. Still no check in today's mail on September 8.

Any comments from anyone else who's had a closing with them in the last few months?

Reply by ASR_CO on 9/8/06 4:30pm
Msg #144577

Just expect not to get paid until 60 days out and only if ..

you call and email them daily. I don't know why they just don't come out and say, "we pay 60 days after the closing." I think the excuses I got were, "it went out yestderday" a week later, "it will go out tomorrow" a week later, " I don't know, I'm just the scheduler." You get the picture. Don't buy the excuses. I would get pissy and then put them onyour no no list.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/8/06 7:26pm
Msg #144619

Re: Just expect not to get paid until 60 days out and only if ..

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13181880

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/12/06 1:01pm
Msg #145481

Re: Just expect not to get paid until 60 days out and only if ..

Finally got a check on 9/11 for the closing done 7/5.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.