Southern California notary Luncheon
When: Saturday, Oct 7th, 2006
Where: Marie Callendar’s Restaurant & Bakery
29363 Rancho California Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
Phone: (951) 699-9339
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Guest Speakers – T.B.A.
Cost: $20 buffet lunch via paypal (includes non-alcoholic beverage & dessert)
$22 via paypal with credit card
1st 25 notaries paid by Friday, 9/22 win a door prize
$27 at door – (Friday, 9/29 is the last day for the early bird discount)
Contact: Cynthia James, Notary Public – [e-mail address] or 951-440-9928
LaShon James-Major, The Document Diva – [e-mail address] or 562-682-9504
New hosts, new ideas, and lots of prizes! Please join us as we host our fellow notaries at the last notary luncheon of the 2006. These events are always filled with fun, excitement, and learning opportunities.
There will be occasions to network with fellow notaries, get ideas on how to market your experience and skills for maximum revenue in this ever-changing field, and you may even walk away with a prize during our business card drawing!
If you’ve never attended, you don’t know what you’re missing. Please feel free to invite other notaries or those that may be interested in becoming a notary.
Testimonials (Why you should attend)
“After applying just some of the suggestions from the last luncheon I attended my business doubled! So my decision to host the next luncheon was easy.” – Cynthia James, Notary Public
"Our Quarterly Networking function is in its 5th successful year and I make sure that I attend every one I can. Attendees always leave with new friendships and new ideas, and feel the strong sense of pride and professionalism we share for our industry. I love the fact that we can help each other out by being loyal to one another for referrals, not looking at our neighbor as our competition.” - Kelly M. Robertson

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/12/06 10:08am
Msg #145436

Re: Is there anything like this in PA?

Does anyone know if there is any kind of Network or Notary Luncheons in PA? I've seen several threads come up lately but nothing about PA.

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/12/06 10:37am
Msg #145443

Start one Laurie! It's a lot of work, but the rewards are treeemendous Smile

Reply by DHartley_PA on 9/12/06 12:38pm
Msg #145473

Laurie, What part of PA are you in? I'd be interested in helping to start something like that in PA.

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/12/06 1:30pm
Msg #145496

Re: I'm in South Central PA, Hershey n/m

Reply by Yu - Cony on 9/12/06 12:25pm
Msg #145469

Hi Cynthia,
I'm in the northern cal area and would like to know if there is anything like this in my area or any events for networking.

Reply by Cynthia James on 9/12/06 12:44pm
Msg #145476

Hi,
I'm not aware of any group in the Northern area. I can check some other sources when I get home and email you later if I find anything.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.