Notary Rotary
Renewing E&O
Notary Discussion History

Renewing E&O
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Ilona_OH on 9/20/06 1:35pm
Msg #147259

Renewing E&O

Well it's about that time again and I'm looking around for someone other that the NNA connection. Anyone got some suggestions? I called a couple that I'd been given suggestions to but they seem to be too busy to reply.I'd fire them if they worked for me! Evidently they must be making enough money.
I sure could use some help! TIA

Reply by Ilona_OH on 9/20/06 1:35pm
Msg #147260

I can't get Harry's where I am! n/m

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/20/06 3:38pm
Msg #147280

sorry Ilona, can't help you on that one, I went the lazy route and got it thry NNA after looking here. It's not offered here either, I wonder why. I know we don't need it, but in my opinion H is missing out on some sales.

Reply by Roger_OH on 9/20/06 4:17pm
Msg #147289

Hey Ilona, you CAN get it here...

NotRot does now offer E&O for Ohio. Just click on the notary supplies tab.

Reply by Ilona_OH on 9/20/06 6:04pm
Msg #147316

Thanks Roger!I see that now. n/m

Reply by Laurie_PA on 9/20/06 4:43pm
Msg #147299

I tried here also. It says here that they offer PA E&O but I keep going around in circles trying to purchase.
I finally got some additional coverage at PAN.
You might want to try local insurance companies for prices. (Can't take credit for that one, read here)

Reply by David Kral on 9/22/06 7:09pm
Msg #147896

Western Surety is the big underwriter of notary E&O. I justed called them and they referred me to several agents in my area. No it is not the most lucrative policy for agents. Thus not likely their first priority phone call to return.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.