Notary Rotary
Richmond Notary -- any info?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Genkichan on 9/19/06 4:38pm
Msg #147019

This is not Richmond Title in TX; it's Richmond Notary in Virginia. Anybody work for them and how are they?

Thank you!
Vicki/MD

Reply by Tracey Foughty-Deavers on 10/24/06 8:59pm
Msg #154778

Hi. I just ran into your inquiry when I was about to post my own asking the same thing.

I've done 5 closings for them over a 1-2 week period. The two individuals seem very nice and are very prompt about returning calls. The problem is that I haven't been paid for the closings yet. I asked how long it would take and was told that I was on a pay when paid basis, but that they cut checks every Friday for anything they received payment on that week. It has been 3 1/2 weeks since my first assignment, so I'll see if I receive anything over the next week.

Reply by DJenkins0405 on 3/17/07 11:42am
Msg #180352

I have not dealt with Richmond Notary 'directly', but have a great network of notaries who keep me informed about companies to DO business with and those to STEER CLEAR OF... At first Richmond Notary came highly recommended. I was told by two individuals that they will DEFINITELY keep you busy with closings, but then a month went by and the same two people were calling me telling me "DO NOT DO ANY CLOSING FOR RICHMOND NOTARY" and explained that they have HUNDREDS of dollars that they are still waiting for payment on. I cannot speak from my own experiences, but I feel that it's important to keep all notaries notified of which companies to "red flag"... Why bust our rearends, do a great job and then not get paid??? I will not be doing business with this company until I have heard from BOTH personal contacts that they have been paid in full! I suggest that all notaries BEWARE!!! Take closings from Richmond Notary AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.