SOX USA SIGNING SERVICE
Notary Discussion History

SOX USA SIGNING SERVICE
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Amy Boyd on 9/21/06 11:58am
Msg #147481

SOX USA SIGNING SERVICE

Dear Signing agents and Mobile notaries,

Beware and avoid at all cost the signing service of SOX USA aka SIGN ON THE X from Aliso Viejo, Ca.

I have been having severe problems with this company and their accounts payable manager Brandi Sauterelli. Actually the entire company.

Has anyone out there had payment problems and did you or how was it resolved???

I have never had trouble with them until this summer and would really like to make their name known as the flim flam company that they are.

Help!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/21/06 12:02pm
Msg #147482

Amy - use the orange Search button and brace yourself - you're in for an eye-opener...

Although I believe some have finally resolved their issues with SOX and have received payment.

Reply by Patricia Hall on 9/21/06 1:07pm
Msg #147500

I have not received payment for closing that I performed in June and finally I would told to fill out the invoice on line. I and soo angry.

Reply by Elizabeth Soliday on 9/21/06 2:25pm
Msg #147518

Some of us who reported to the Better Business Bureau have been paid. Seems like a more effective way to get in touch with them than any other Smile

Reply by Patricia Hall on 9/21/06 3:01pm
Msg #147544

I am in CT which Better Business Bureau did you report them to? Also can I charge then a late payment fee?

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 9/21/06 3:23pm
Msg #147550

This is a company that I would like to see have their Dunns and Bradstreet at about 20. That way they are not able to request credit, lines of credit and that everyone will know that they are scum.

Thank God and this forum that I never worked for them.

Reply by MelissaCT on 9/21/06 5:10pm
Msg #147574

Re: BBB Report

Patricia,

Use the search function, there is a link to the correct BBB for reporting them. It was the only way I got paid (1/2 of what they owed me, but better than nothing). After a very RUDE call from Brandi, or whatever she called herself...they posted their response on the BBB that my claim was invalid, but I did receive a check.

Reply by netty45 on 9/21/06 6:34pm
Msg #147595

I am in the boat, I always get the voice mail when I call. I did a signing at the beginning of July and I haven't been paid. I didn't include my invoice in the package, and was wondering if that was the hold up. I faxed it and sent in online. I don't know what else to do.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/21/06 9:03pm
Msg #147634

Re: AMY THE LINE BEGINS SEVERAL MILES BACK!!!!!!!!! n/m

Reply by Barbara White on 2/12/07 4:34pm
Msg #175389

Don't feel bad Amy, I have 3 invoices with them dating back to September. After trying to get in touch with Brandy by email, voicemail, fax. She would never return my calls. I finally got tired and emailed the Lender - Home Loan Center. Well I did get a call from Brandy, she left me a voice mail to call her to get this resolved. I immediatley called her back to get her voicemail again. I left her a message never to hear from her. I again contacted Home Loan Center and Brandy called me. Said I had been paid and gave me check numbers and she said they had already been cashed. I told her I wanted copies of those checks because I had not gotten any checks from SOX USA and I wanted to see who signed them. Brandy told me to call my bank to get copies. I told her no she needed to get copies of front and back and fax to me, to this day nothing has happened.

Does anyone know who the owner of this company is and what she is doing to there reputation. No one that knows them will do business with them. I am still working on trying to get my payment for the three closings I have already done.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.