Notary Rotary
Sign On Services g/b/u?
Notary Discussion History

Sign On Services g/b/u?
Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Jersey_Boy on 9/18/06 8:44am
Msg #146687

Sign On Services g/b/u?

Can anyone give any up-to-date opinions of this SS out of Southern CA?

The last remarks were made in October of 05.

Thank you!!

Reply by Charm_AL on 9/18/06 8:48am
Msg #146691

JB...

let me return the favor...

I have no clue, but if I did you'd be the first to know. How's the patch workin'?

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 9/18/06 9:07am
Msg #146702

Re: JB...

Honestly, the patch isn't doing jack**** right now, but that's only because I'm not wearing one anymore. It seems to me that the first two-three weeks are mostly physical (so the patch did help) but after that, it's just psychological.

Over the past few weeks I have smoked one ciggy. The smoke came directly after some very nerve racking and devastating news, so that's my excuse (and I'm sticking to it!) Funny, after going so long without and then just having one, I felt like I was hanging out with Puff the Magic Dragon (if you catch my inuendo {sp}).

Reply by Kate/CA on 9/18/06 10:02am
Msg #146713

Several years ago they were very very very slow about payment, one notary took them to court to get her money. Haven't heard much about them since.

Reply by Gina DePriest on 12/6/06 4:51pm
Msg #164363

Re: Sign On Services g/b/u? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.