Southern California notary Luncheon
When: Saturday, Oct 7th, 2006
Where: Marie Callendar’s Restaurant & Bakery
29363 Rancho California Rd
Temecula, CA
Phone: (951) 699-9339
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Guest Speakers – T.B.A.
Cost: $20 buffet lunch via paypal (includes non-alcoholic beverage & dessert)
$22 via paypal with credit card
1st 25 notaries paid by Friday, 9/22 win a door prize
$27 at door – (Friday, 9/29 is the last day for the early bird discount)
Contact: Cynthia James, Notary Public – [e-mail address] or 951-440-9928
LaShon James-Major, The Document Diva – [e-mail address] or 562-682-9504
New hosts, new city, and new location! Please join us as we host our fellow notaries at the last notary luncheon of the 2006. These events are always filled with fun, excitement, and learning opportunities.
There will be occasions to network with fellow notaries, get ideas on how to market your experience and skills for maximum revenue in this ever-changing field, and you may even walk away with a prize during our business card drawing!
If you’ve never attended, you don’t know what you’re missing. Please feel free to invite other notaries or those that may be interested in becoming a notary.
Testimonials (Why you should attend)
“After applying just some of the suggestions from the last luncheon I attended my business doubled! So my decision to host the next luncheon was easy.” – Cynthia James, Notary Public
“In order to effectively grow your business you have to be connected with people in your field, it just makes good business sense. The notary luncheons have afforded me opportunities to learn and grow my business that I couldn’t have done otherwise.” – LaShon James-Major, Notary Public

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/7/06 1:46pm
Msg #144194

I LOVE Temecula! Wish I could be there but it's a little far from Michigan....enjoy!

Reply by Merry_CA on 9/7/06 1:57pm
Msg #144198

My uncle had a ranch out in Aguanga in the 1950's. The Aguanga/Temecula part of CA was desert with a few horse ranches and hot springs. Aguanga had one commercial building... it was a combo gas station, general store and bar/cafe/pool hall. Those were indeed the "glory days" in CA. Now the area is an unrecognizable mass of housing developments (good news for NSA's!)

Reply by BetsyMI on 9/7/06 2:16pm
Msg #144203

I went there for the day with 7 great women friends. We stopped at a winery for lunch on a spectacular day and the chef took a liking to us after hearing our waitserver comment about us.

He came out and introduced himself and asked if he could prepare us something special. So we agreed and never even looked at the menu to choose. Our meal, needless to say, was fabulous and we left with good feelings about the day and wonderful memories.

We intend to do it again in October when 8 of us are going to be in San Diego. Hope we can find the same winery...I can't remember the name of it but perhaps someone from our group will!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 9/7/06 4:30pm
Msg #144244

Please let us know if you remember. Sounds like a very special memory!

Reply by Cynthia James on 9/7/06 3:58pm
Msg #144234

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes and the visual of how Temecula use to lookSmile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.