Notary Rotary
Sox just called, they said they would pay me
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Elizabeth Soliday on 9/8/06 12:27pm
Msg #144504

I don't think it should have come to this (reporting to BBB) to get paid, but I commend them for resolving this issue. I hope the check comes and hope others are given the compensation they earned also.

Reply by LIZ/VA on 9/8/06 12:31pm
Msg #144512

I hope so for your sake. At least they called you.
They keep promising to pay me, but I am the one who calls them.
Good Luck and please keep us posted. Thanks again.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/8/06 1:59pm
Msg #144541

Re: Sox just called, they said they would pay me- When the

check arrives run to the bank!

Reply by MC_oh on 9/8/06 2:21pm
Msg #144547

I just got the same call. Brandy said that they are under new management and are sending my check out today. She also asked if I would notify the BBB that this has been resolved. I said I would after I receive the check.

If I get paid it will be thanks to the wonderful posters on NR and the message that gave me the link to the BBB to complain (sorry I don't remember who posted that). And if I do get paid, at least I havn't paid for collections through NNA.

Reply by cassiewi on 9/8/06 2:32pm
Msg #144550

I guess they're mad at me. Wink No call here. Oh well, good luck all. Hopefully everything will work out.

Reply by onthegoinfl on 9/8/06 2:40pm
Msg #144552

They still owe me from June and July. I have left countless messages and two weeks ago they said my check was in the mail, surprise, no check! I have not yet filed a complaint. Hopefully they will get better about paying now that they have had so many BBB complaints filed against them.

Reply by Life Saving Services - Doug on 9/8/06 2:44pm
Msg #144554

If I where you I'd make sure the check clears before I call the BBB

Reply by Gary_CA on 9/8/06 3:17pm
Msg #144561

I'd jump right on that request...

So long as they followed all of my "report satisfactory resolution to BBB" procedures.

1. Requests are only received on the first of the month for resolutions reached the prior month

2. Request must be fiilled out in blue ink and faxed to 1-800-BITE-ME

3. If request is not received on 1st of month request cannot be processed until following month.

4. Requests over 90 days old shall be considered null and void.

Tahellwidem... let them get you cashed check back and beg BBB to close the case themselves.

Reply by cassiewi on 9/8/06 3:22pm
Msg #144563

No, you didn't.....

Too funny Gary, gotta love it!

Reply by LIZ/VA on 9/8/06 8:01pm
Msg #144623

Re: I'd jump right on that request...

That's a gret suggestion! Think we should frame it and keep it.

Reply by Raimond on 9/8/06 9:30pm
Msg #144646

Remind her how long you waited for them to pay you....

After the check clears, Then tell her that when you feel the time is right, you will call.

They like United Notaries, are not concerned about the notaries they stiff for the $ they owe them.

Reply by Cheryl Webb on 9/8/06 9:37pm
Msg #144650

I am in the same position right now. I'm having a hard time getting them to return my calls. I have written emails, left voice messages and even faxed a request to them. I can't seem to get paid.

Reply by Roger Kennedy on 9/10/06 11:21am
Msg #144930

I too got the same reply when I complained to the BBB. I doubt if I will ever see my $665.
Currently, I am using the Collection services advertised on the NNA website, cost me $20. Lets see if that works.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.