Notary Rotary
Speaking of Non-payment - Absolute Solutions, LLC
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by Teresa/FL on 9/15/06 4:15pm
Msg #146408

The principal of this company, Chris Warren, who dissolved his SS without paying many notaries, has now formed a new company, C & N Properties, LLC. His notary commission was also recently renewed, the SOS notary search shows a commission expiration date of 10/31/10.

He is also shown as a principal in a business called "Full Circle Fitness" in Sarasota, FL.

If Mr. Warren is back in business as a NSA, beware of accepting any subcontracted assignments from him.

I would be interested in hearing from any notaries who are still owed money by this company. Please contact me through the link to my profile.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/15/06 6:32pm
Msg #146433

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=90010457

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/15/06 6:45pm
Msg #146437

Brad - BBB Complaint

That was my complaint on record, but I did NOT acknowledge acceptance because I was not paid.

Reply by Brad_CA on 9/16/06 12:35am
Msg #146476

Re: Brad - BBB Complaint

I would give them a call on Monday.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 9/16/06 4:57pm
Msg #146545

Re: Brad - BBB Complaint

I sent them an email through their website advising them of the reporting error and asking for a copy of the response received from Chris Warren to my original complaint. I will follow up via phone on Monday. Since Chris is now involved in another business, I want to make sure than all information regarding his fraudulent business practices is on the record.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.