Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
TC and their wholly owned SS make to many mistakes..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by NCLisa on 9/26/06 12:34pm
Msg #148559

Got a call yesterday at about 4pm to do a signing at 7pm from an SS owned by a TC, they met my fee, I agreed to do it. I got a fee confirmation and they read me the address over the phone so I knew where I was going. Went to feed the horses and go to my parents house, to wait for docs. My parents house was within 2 miles of the closing. At 6:09pm i get a call from the SS telling me that all the docs have been late that day, and they won't have docs until about 7:15. They'll call me. I called them at 7:30, no answer, so I emailed them. Got an email back at 8:45 telling me that the docs were there, but no one scanned and uploaded them, so I needed to call the borrower and cancel.

About 30 minutes ago, I get a call from the TC asking me why I didn't do the closing. That the docs were posted on their website at 5:00pm. I explained what happened, and they was asked why I wouldn't just go to the website and why I listened to the SS. I explained that I don't have access to their website, their SS emails me a link and a password and I never recieved that, and was told over and over again that docs weren't available.

I just got another call to reschedule closing for this evening and documents will be posted to their new website so I need to have my user name and password available. I explain to the girl that I have not used this new system before, and are they setting it up for me. They had no clue. So I finally said I will do the signing, but you will email me a username, password and a link to the website. They agreed.

Talk about a comedy of errors. If the TC's own SS can't get things straight, then how do they expect us to know what is going on?!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.