Notary Rotary
Thank you to the Notary who referred business in my
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2006 Index

Posted by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/20/06 12:48pm
Msg #147246

neck of the woods, the call was from Tracy...Thanks again and allow me to return the favor.

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 9/20/06 1:15pm
Msg #147253

That was me. I am glad you were available. I did tell her to call me back just in case you were not available. Glad you were. I did not feel like going to Big Bear today. For some reason, you did not come up when she put in the zip code. You might want to check that .......

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 9/20/06 1:34pm
Msg #147258

Thanks Glenn and she said she was on another sit, it was not here...... Yes, going to Big Bear for you today may be a bit difficult with the fire in all. I don't know which way you would normally go but 138 through Crestline would probably be clear but a longer drive I suspect....... I shoot straight up 18 and can get there in 35 minutes going on the opposite side of the Big Bear Lake, less traffic.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.